How to win against Sin Ghost in Arena ?

Hi, the question is simple, how to win against someone you can't hit? I play summoner ( ok ok legend says that summoner is a cheated class, everybody knows this fairy tale.. please save your time and mine if you are going to comment about that..  ) .

So, i do my best to catch the ghost, but if I catch him then evade, what am i supposed to do? Of course the ghost can't kill me but win at the end cause he does more damages, really annoying, that makes me stuck at gold this season, any advices? honestly i can't figure out what should be the solution for a sum, I guess sin is a problem for other classes.

I would love to find a solution against them, thanks!

If they keep running, you technically can't win due to the mechanics. Most players on these servers won't do that, though. I use the HM Rumblebees 1 form and them knock them up into the air and spam Rumblebees anytime I can and I use V to knock them down in stealth when they get too close and spam E when that's on cooldown. I also switch my roots to the DoT version to inflict the most damage. Your cat needs to be constantly beckoned and curled during the fight and you only need to use it when they have used up Decoy. Once again, this only works on aggressive players. The ones that run away are the ones you can't do much about because they move much more quickly than you are capable of. The devs tried to buff the damage for the class to make the tactic of running the timer out more viable (and for pve), but forgot to restrict stealth and movement skills. It's not just the summoner having trouble with the class right now in Arena.

Thanks for your answer, that's what i thought, it is not possible to play against them if they are not aggresive players.  I think sunflower is better to catch them when they are stealth but i'm not sure, I have problems with both build.

Tag him with your F everytime you see him, and change your Flying nettle to stage 2 to block approach, but yes, I never lost against Sin since I switch to HM rumblebee stage 1, and the combo is easy to do. (I'm still in low elo ~1750 )

Archived