Cant enter Blackram supply Chain

ckel

Am i the only one who cant enter this dungeon at Cross-Server, it wont let me enter because of the quest requirement "Invitation from Poharan" which i already finished. Before maintenance i was farming soulstone at this dungeon and after maint the quest requirement re-appear and cant enter cross server. Which is impossible for me to complete because it is a 1 time quest.

I hope someone can help me with this problem xD

I didn't know in Blackram Supply Chain was possible to farm soulstones. Anyway I had similar problem with Bloodshade Harbor. When going thru cross server it everytime showed me a quest missing; "Breaking the chain", but I could enter without ptoblems. When you select it can you see a lock near the name in the dungeon list?

47 minutes ago, ckel said:

Yes I can at world map, my 2 characters cant enter via cross server so i dont know what went wrong.

Are you trying to enter it with a party or alone? Because if someone in the party has not gotten the quest then it's locked for whole team.

7 minutes ago, Majka said:

I didn't know in Blackram Supply Chain was possible to farm soulstones.

I would like to know where you got that information since so far in few months I have never gotten soulstones from BSC.

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I would like to know where you got that information since so far in few months I have never gotten soulstones from BSC.

I have no idea...I was just referring what the OP wrote on :D

I also ever never saw a single soulstone in BSC.

17 hours ago, Majka said:

I didn't know in Blackram Supply Chain was possible to farm soulstones. Anyway I had similar problem with Bloodshade Harbor. When going thru cross server it everytime showed me a quest missing; "Breaking the chain", but I could enter without ptoblems. When you select it can you see a lock near the name in the dungeon list?

I mean Heroic Soulstone, the one you equip. And the lock isnt there because ive already unlockd it and passed the " Invitation from poh" quest.

17 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Are you trying to enter it with a party or alone? Because if someone in the party has not gotten the quest then it's locked for whole team.

Im alone trying to find party 

From cross server you cannot enter alone, you need at least another member. So you must check if dungeon has a lock near the name in the list or not. If not you can enter whatever thing is written regarding quests, if yes I think you must contact support.

Archived