A good class for pve gold farming & tips?

Hi guys, today i want to ask you guys, which is the best pve class for farming dungeon in 1-3 members?
i have started 7 days ago a Warlock (now is lvl 46) and i feel really hard to find a party in Fields (bloodshade harbor) for doing the daily alone.
i don't really know from where i should start for make some gold...
if u have any tips for a totally beginner with Warlock it will be really appreciated.

P.s.
if someone have a daily routine to share with me it will be great!

the 45 dungeons are not run alot since everyone doing 50 ones instead. any ranged class is good for farming in pve and pvp. for now i guess u can lvl to 50 (story gives nice gold) then do dailies in herbalist lodge and dungeon ones. since im guessing u are gearing rn, youll probably wanna keep the mats that drop from dungeons for upgrades. if u arent in rush to gear try farming soulstones in misty woods for start (later in ssp since u can get more+moonstones) and sell that on market.

1 hour ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

if u arent in rush to gear try farming soulstones in misty woods for start (later in ssp since u can get more+moonstones) and sell that on market.

The first part of this is sound advice, but if you are trying to gear up those upgrades will require soulstones, and sometimes alot of them, especially if Misty Woods is your only source. I would suggest keeping the soulstones, at least until you can run Soulstone Plains for more soulstones or you decide to PVP alot for those soulstone pouches. I don't PVP so I have no idea of the time efficiency of that method compared to soulstone plains.

Also, try to just do the story quests to lvl 50, as the previous user said, that will give you alot of gold and should at least give you a couple of upgrades depending on your gear at the moment. Moneymakers at the moment is running cross in the new dungeons where people sometimes bid crazy on items, or you sometimes can get a steal of a deal ;) Farming soulstone plains for soulstones and moonstones (this method is exponentially more efficient if you got good gear, a good computer is also a great help), farming dungeons in a premade group or grinding special items to sell on the market, like skypetal flowers or the critical north soulshields.

Doing dailies, these activities, crafting and playing the market, or any combination of them will get you your upgrades eventually, and you don't need TOO much gear to clear any content atm.

you asked for a daily routine as well, and here is mine, in no special order due to my clans random nature of dungeon farming:

Grand Harvest Square raid (This is good xp and drops 2nd map pieces and beastbog keys)
Plog Sanctum                       (My clan collects and summon this boss pretty often, almost every day and sometimes multiple times a day, you might not access the last boss unless it's organized, but get a group and do the small ones for most of the same loot, pretty good xp and 1st map piece)

Beastbog                              (Good xp here as well, drops 3rd map piece, last boss gives 12K xp with no limit on the dynamic, spam this when someone announce it)

Frostscale Basin                  (This place doesn't drop anything good, but it's great xp, so I still do it just for that)

Purple daily dungeons       (This is great gold, xp and upgrade gear, you also earn Reclaimed Technique pages, and after 300 of those you can unlock a HM skill from the achievement vendor, make sure to do this ASAP, they are short and easy, but just ask if you don't know the tacts beforehand :) Doing them on 6-man will give accessories and soulshield drops, which you want initially, but when you got it down you can try your hands at 4-man, it drops crafting techniques (Lair) or HM skill item (Sogun's Lament (Asura), Necropolis and Avalanche Den (Yeti)) NOTE: You can only do Cold Storage once a day and only on 6-man, I usually run it 4-man in my clan to split the freezing orbs evenly (4 drops in total if you summon the 2nd boss)

Blue lvl 50 dungeons: these drop nothing good (except for the occasional Mirage Crystal, used in Clan crafting, but they give nice xp, I have been slacking hugely on these, but 30 experience charms is 100K xp (so add 3.3K to the xp from the quests to include this charm) Now with the daily challenge I make sure to AT LEAST do the one in the challenge ;)
Daily challenge: I usually skip the PVP quest, so I have to do lvl 45 content quest to get my challenge completed, this can mean either running lab, Poh, BSH, or do the last boss in E fleet (Poh-24man daily hub) or NSH (BSH-24man daily hub), I grab all the quests, but usually just complete the one I need (for labyrinth you should accept and complete all regardless)

Soulstone Plains: my PC sucks, but lowest graphics, 600x800 resolution (I play on this in all content) and hide characters (ctrl+F) as well as playing ranged and good gear makes sure I can run this, beware of the opposing faction as they can come and ruin  you, bad xp, but huge rewards in terms of soulstones and moonstones, make sure to kill grindtooth  after the 3rd wave of terrors, his chest can drop up to 5 soulstone keys :D (4g 20s-ish last I checked)

Those are the things I feel I should do before doing another grind/farm, if I feel like it I'll grind 4-man Avalanche den or Sogun's Lament on either 4-man or 6-man with my clan. This is also a great money-maker and you need alot of darts for upgrades later on, but the experience for this is very bad.

finally I had some performance issues in Mushin's Tower 9-15F right after patch, but those seem to be gone now, so if I can remind myself I try to do that as well (one of the quest drops the aforementioned reclaimed pages for HM skill)

As you are lvl 45 and therefore I assume you don't know about the map pieces and beastbog key:
you collect 3 different map pieces from the 3 different zones, they drop inside boxes you get for beating bosses in the zones, assemble all 3 map pieces into a complete map, get your key from your bank and head to beastbog with both the map and the key. Northeast in the zone there is a cave under the waterfall, make sure you have both items and continue. This is a solo instance, and if you leave it will reset. Inside you will see a wall, you can use your "Old Brigand Map" to open the door, inside is a treassure room, and a chest in the middle you can open, use your Beastbog Key to open the chest. The chest gives you naryu silvers, Naryu Tablets (used for upgrading gear) and sometimes elements/jewels or the outfit (it's super ugly, yellow-ish version of the ToE costume). If you open the door without the key, or leave before opening the chest you wasted your map, so make sure you don't do that :)

@Yunim thanks a lot for sharing ur routine with me, i will use it until i will get my own idea about the games mechanicals. i will cap my Warlock and probably i will make another char and it will be a KFM or a Summoner (not really decided on which one). 

17 hours ago, Kiripika said:

Hi guys, today i want to ask you guys, which is the best pve class for farming dungeon in 1-3 members?
i have started 7 days ago a Warlock (now is lvl 46) and i feel really hard to find a party in Fields (bloodshade harbor) for doing the daily alone.
i don't really know from where i should start for make some gold...
if u have any tips for a totally beginner with Warlock it will be really appreciated.

P.s.
if someone have a daily routine to share with me it will be great!

Having play everyclass. I can honestly say FM is the easiest to level and farm.

They do awesome DPS, they have a lot of skills to save their lives and party members as well, they are range, and you get get hp back easily Oh and when doing Yeti is a must to have a FM. They also do decent in open world PVP if you want to farm soulstones and generally pugs love you.

2nd class is actually a summoner. You have a pet that tank for you and you can self/or party heal, you have several moves that save your ass and your dps is pretty good.

3rd I thinka BM is good good. You can block heap and generally you can get a beating but you lack decent dps you can only do burst dps also you a melee so you get damage more easier.

4th WL. Your damage isn't the greatest so leveling is slower to me. You have good burst dps but they have a long CD but groups do like you coz you have soulburn. Your pet isn't the greatest but decent. You suck in PVP

I think Desto, KF, and DB are pretty much the same when leveling though.

Archived