Fiend Staff

Polyx

...Oathbreaker Breakthrough Weapon "Fiend Staff"(BTW ***DO NOT CHOOSE OATHBREAKER PATH!!!! DON'T LET THE IMMEDIATE COST FOOL YOU!! SIREN PATH ONLY!!***).... RNG on this weapon is reidiculous... and on top of that the dungeon you must run for the box that has Shit RNG for it is ridiculously long.... 

BUYING > "Fiend Staff" <~ Acquired from Tainted Lab Dungeon, Will Pay Good GOLD! Looking as long as post is up 

I got 7 characters and 5 of them I went with Oathbreaker and I like that path over Siren path...And few golds to buy that thing off market board pretty much nothing. 

Also, NCsoft gave you guys choices with weapon path because you all cried like a baby. They will remove that siren path soon or later!

im sticking with oathbreaker on this character, but from what i hear its expensive af too grab true oathbreaker, also the staff is not on the market bro thats i put this up, if anyone gets the fiend staff drop pls lemme know, we can set up a time too place it up on market if ur in another server or we can trade for it yehara server

I just bought it of the market like every other blue piece, if I don't unlock on the first try. I sell the unlocked on, and buy mine.

I also follow the oathbreaker path, and while 180 soulstones at the end of it looks daunting, I am rather happy that I can channel all my Blackram/BHS/Naryu efforts into the accessories. Actually, just in the ring and earring. The amount of mats is too much, life's too short.

Archived