Lag issues for first time ever since maintenance!

LadyGamerluv

Devs or the powers that may be,

Please undo whatever you guys did between yesterday and today that caused a change for the worse with lag.

SSP is now undoable for me.  I have a customized gaming computer that I paid alot of money for so this is definitely not a hardware issue.  I did SSP today and I was lagging every second for the first time, I lagged so much I was only getting 2 prestige from mobs and I use to get 14+.  I have never, ever, ever had lag in this game until now. Please undo what you did.

If this continues with the lag the game will be undoable and I will have to quit and move on.   You will unfortunately lose a recurring prescribing customer that spends money on this game.

xoxo

Edit: BTW Im on NA server, I live in US- and my internet speed is the same its always been-good

Same here . i live in Us as well . After patch yesterday , it wasn't lag at all but today morning til now , unplayable lag . I just stand there front of mod and smash all my skill buttons but nothing happen then i died . Ppl tell me to use WTfast . What in the world when i live in US and play NA server then i have to use WTfast ? . My internet download and upload just same speed as everyday. Play another NA game just fine .It's their end problem

Archived