Yunwa OW

JohnCP

Seriously... The current state of OW PvP on the server "Yunwa" is ridiculous. I've tried doing my Cerulean dailies at many different times of the day, all to no avail as the Misty Woods, and now Hogshead, areas are FULL of (nearly) nothing but Crimson Legion players.

Not only that, but because of the general nature of OW PvP, the community is incredibly toxic. Ganking you constantly, trash talking, and just, all-around, not fun gameplay. Something needs to be done about this, in my opinion.

I, too, am from Yunwa and the faction imbalance is most definitely a problem.

Cerus having all bot farmers is PART OF THE PROBLEM. Snipz, I've seen many crimson hacking in SS plains as well so the hacking is not limited to only one faction.

Rina, at least you are able to even DO SS plains. Cerulean are completely overrun on this server and the faction imbalance is only getting worse.

Please see my post about this in general discussion, and help complain about this JohnCP

If you want to farm gold, stop picking the less populated server. Switch factions and farm. If you want open world pvp and gold farming at the same time, make your main toon on crimson, make another toon (Sin) in Ceru. Farm gold/ do dailies in crimson while do pvp on the other.

Hackers go were they can steal prestige points to change it for SS, so... if you have a faction that cant make SSP, hackers wont be killing Ceruleans, its really simple to understand.

On the other hand im also from Yunwa and everybody switched to Crimson, its only 1 clan on Ceru that fights that its Tenacity... Like its 10 vs 1 side. Idk how people complain on how boring game is (not you, on the rest of the forum)  and play 10 vs 1, its nonsense.

Archived