Unable to Purchase Recurring Premium Membership (Credit Card)

Xsinar

Is anyone facing a problem purchasing the premium membership using credit card? I am receiving a blank page, the PayPal option seems to be working though. I have tried different browsers (Like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and FireFox) and tried using different PCs and am facing the same problem. I have enabled the Javascript as per the suggestion made by the blade and soul support team, but it's still not working.

41 minutes ago, Bunnihilation said:

omg same here :/, after putting my details, im getting blank pages now, between the premium options and faqs.

I was starting to think that I am the only one facing this problem... Anyway I bought the premium using PayPal and now it is showing as purchased, but the subscription is not active when I log into the game. Any ideas on how long PayPal takes to process payments?

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Thank you so much for these reports. We have started an investigation to look into this issue. Please keep trying  and let us know if anything changes.

Purchases can take up to 12 hours to be processed. Feel free to contact our Support https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us if you have any questions about your purchase.

Team Blade & Soul

Archived