Helpp

Guys who can help me to reach like 46 or 47 level... im now level 30 and it going so slow, if somebody can assist me like being duo partner so i can reach level 46 47 something like that , Thanks

P.S give me some tips how to reach levels faster :)

Unlike other MMOs there is no ultra fast way to level up. You cannot simply grind mobs and get XP. The fastest way is to just do the story quest + optional side quests. With partner you will actually gain XP slower coz it is shared/divided between party members and some story instances are single player anyway.

When you reach Misty woods you can try to farm those undead in bottom right corner of the map. They should give you good XP to earn few levels till 45 then move on and continue main story quest. 

One problem you may encounter is your gear level. Yo will need at least True Profane to "efficiently" go through the content otherwise it will be a pain and will take even longer.

2 minutes ago, ReachDombo said:

This is not easliest this is borring.. i wanna play arena not this shi t...

Oh.. man.. I have to disappoint you. Arena is infested with bots and hackers. I'll save you much frustration and advise you to look for another game.

Archived