I CANT ADD MY FRIEND

So i want to play blade & soul with my friend but we cant find each other or add each other im lvl 10 hes lvl 5 i cant find how to connect to his server or anything weve tried searching each others name that doesnt work either please help

First, do you have the same client ?
If no, then no wonder you cannot connect to the same server.
If yes, on the launcher you should be able to see just above the play button 'North America' or 'Europe', make sure you connect to the same region, otherwise you will not see the same servers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

it's already been said, but check out if you're playing on the same region and on the same server as well. If you do so, I would try to whisper. There's a shortcut in the chat, just type /t "Name" - Instead of Name you write the name of the other player. If you can write with him / her this way, you should be able to invite him / her to your party or add him / her to your friendslist.

You can also add a person on the same region who isn't on the same server, but you need to be at the server-comprehensive dungeon (I'm not sure if this is the right expression, I mean the place where you can do dungeons with players from all servers, shortcut to get there: F8) - otherwise you can't whisper this person, so I think you also cannot add them to your friendslist.

Maybe this will help you.

Greetings,

Menma

Archived