Solution against summoner hackbots is..

Second

Summoner Hackers can only permastealth when you are close to them. Don't get too close and they cannot do any hacks!

If you are melee: Charge CC them from afar
If you are ranged: Chain/CC/ice them. They cannot TAB escape because their scripting sucks.

Glad if this helped.

11 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

Wrong. they can still stealth while far away. its a cooldown hack/ speed hack. i have faced several of them already. charge cc them? resist , resist and u get sunflower to death

Now is it? I have only faced hack summoners of described on original post. Dunno how to deal speed hacking permainvis dudes then. FeelsBadMan. But there are summ hackbots that I described in OP too. That's the way of dealing with them.

2 minutes ago, Second said:

Now is it? I have only faced hack summoners of described on original post. Dunno how to deal speed hacking permainvis dudes then. FeelsBadMan. But there are summ hackbots that I described in OP too. That's the way of dealing with them.

Then you are lucky lol. the ones i faced goes invisible the moment the round start. they will appear every 0.3 second. if you hit them during that perfect timing you can stun them for sure. but then they will 2 away. not to mention unlimited sunflower spam and speed hacking. (they are players for sure, not bots). they have the summoner dandelion protection duration refresh everytime they goes invisible.

the only class capable of beating them is KFM tbh or classes that has a ton of CC. KFM is just perfect for this. (Other classes like Sin will stand no chance since u only have 1 stun, u miss u dead)

they can even troll if they wanted to. like running around the map and you trying to catch them then they appear on the otherside of the map till times out. and they will win at the end.

3 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

Then you are lucky lol. the ones i faced goes invisible the moment the round start. they will appear every 0.3 second. if you hit them during that perfect timing you can stun them for sure. but then they will 2 away. not to mention unlimited sunflower spam and speed hacking. (they are players for sure, not bots). they have the summoner dandelion protection duration refresh everytime they goes invisible.

the only class capable of beating them is KFM tbh or classes that has a ton of CC. KFM is just perfect for this. (Other classes like Sin will stand no chance since u only have 1 stun, u miss u dead)

they can even troll if they wanted to. like running around the map and you trying to catch them then they appear on the otherside of the map till times out. and they will win at the end.

Ah, I was talking about the hackbots. Yes, I have seen players use hacks and they are 80% summoners. They speedhack and flashes away with resist stealth. They are going to be banned much faster than normal hackbots since no one knows about /reportbot in lower divisions. 

KFM is really good against them yeah. And I think sins have more than one stun but I get your point.

Summoners bot just attack->stealth->repeat

If u got cc them while their attack animation, just techchase and kill them with ur combo as they dont tab.

As a BD you just start five point strike->aircombo->grab+combo+3(with daze)->aircombo->lighting draw+tech chase 

Actually there have been already disappear few summoner hackers from top ratings. They Ban those hackers all of the time, but you can not see it, because they make the new chars all of the time.

This just went over the limit for me. I see dozens of destro bots farming soulstones or dozens of hacking immortal summoner bots in world pvp zones. They are like ants. A countless army. Now I try arena and I face hacking summoner bots there also.

I really like this game but this is killing it. This has been going on for months now and no1 is doing anything about it. Developers must come up with a solution immediatly or fire some people and hire ones who get the job done. Other games dont have this problem!

They run while spamming resist and sunflower. There is however a brief period of downtime on the hack. When this happens you have to do as much dmg as possible in a cc chain preferably not daze/knockdown unless you tech chase them.

So regardless of how close you are or not the hack still remains. The difference is some activate the hack later than others so you may be able to start the match doing dmg to them. Basically i run around and kill the cat. then keep running avoiding as much dmg as i can and wait for my window. it's tedious but if done correctly these can be beaten by some classes.

Archived