Can u make this tradable?

Mantelis

Ok first. Yes I'd like to see the outfits from instances being tradeable but that will prob never happen.
and Second.. you erased how much gold you have on the bottom left but not in your inventory window. Only reason I mention this is because of how many "I've been hacked" threads there are now. You might want to edit that screenshot or be cautious. :P ijs :((

ah, lel me, I don't care, I grinded that gold myself, I have 160 bsh runs, I had few skills I sold :) and im still at true siren with shitty accessories. I just want that hair to be dropped and im pretty sure it doesn't drop in bsh.

1 hour ago, Kelllaayyy said:

Ok first. Yes I'd like to see the outfits from instances being tradeable but that will prob never happen.
and Second.. you erased how much gold you have on the bottom left but not in your inventory window. Only reason I mention this is because of how many "I've been hacked" threads there are now. You might want to edit that screenshot or be cautious. :P ijs :((

Is that amount of gold worth hacking?

And also OP what is CAM00580??

12 hours ago, Mantelis said:

ah, lel me, I don't care, I grinded that gold myself, I have 160 bsh runs, I had few skills I sold :) and im still at true siren with shitty accessories. I just want that hair to be dropped and im pretty sure it doesn't drop in bsh.

He's not scared that your a hacker, he's scared that you'll get hacked. p:

Archived