Best Ways to Deal with the Inventory?

DomiSotto

Hi folks,

I have terrible troubles with the Inventory. My character inventory has the first three rows filled with the replenishing items like charms, potions, keys, broke pieces, powders of three sorts.... and then I have to keep the endless breakthrough and evolution items I will need later, and that don't fit in the Primary Inventory. I can only sell 10 items a day, so I have to break a lot of items that I'd rather sell.

The secondary Inventory is the easiest to unlocks but between all the mats I need, potions, lotions and charms, it got all filled very quickly! I also have ons and twoes of the items I have no idea if I need or not, like Essences, Blackwyrm something and Narau Something, which are supposed to be traded for items at some vendors.

The primary is the worst, because I only have 4 rows, and the next costs 14 Dragon Pouches!

So, two questions:

1. What is the easiest way to get Dragon Pouches? The NC coin seems to cost a fair bit, I think it is only 11 pouches for 5$, that won't even unlock one row for me. Someone mentioned that I can somehow trade ING gold for Hongmoon coins to get Dragon Pouches? How do I do that? I have Hongmoon Exchange token, can it be turned into Hongmoon coins, and how?

2. Is there a list of things that I should definitely keep, if all I am interested in are practical things, NOT outfits?

If you show us what you have it might be easier to tell you what to throw away. You shouldn't keep any essences, spend them all on their respective wheels. Blackwyrm essence can be spent at the mistywoods faction merchant, mainly for buying the gems but you need 1000 for one. Hongmoon exchange tokens need 10 Dragonstone which you can buy from the Dragon Express, it's a button on the bottom of your inventory.

Archived