I am done with PvP and I taking my beans with me.

JCole

I am so glad I hit diamond on my first because now it is near impossible to rank because of the rapid growth of Cheaters. On my new toon which is level 41 now, doing pvp for hours was torture, 18win/30 lost dealing with constant resist from destroyers, BD, BM and Summoner, constant stun loop from KFM and Destroyers, near infinite knock ups from BD with no way to escape, lag switchers, match freezers and speed cheaters. These players are very happy doing these cheats, they express it after defeating you by tbaggin and posting up in that chat " woes next" and they also try to appear all mighty by walking slowly up to you when the match starts.

First match always seem to go normal " them trying to be clever" then second match is a mess, these players are also behind the bots, watching the script that bot the match. IF something go wrong, the bot owner would take over on second round, yes people the bots are guided by the owner and the people that seem to always be in chat tells me most of them are the owners of the bots along with two or more computers or multi-boxing, chatting, while on his other computers queuing up his bots.

Which is why I always chuckle when someone mentions "e-sports" and BnS Arena in the same sentence.

This games Arena PvP as it's currently governed is no more "e-sports" worthy than Aion's, and if it is, than "e-sports" is a bigger joke than I initially thought.

KFM and Destroyers have long stun-chains that require you to escape at the right time.  BD has 2 methods of initiating air combos.  Five Point Strike can automatically knock-up and has a 45 second cooldown.  Take Flight requires a stun or daze and has a 18 second cooldown.  Additionally, if he unlocked the Vortex HM skill, parrying with Vortex resets the cooldown of his Take Flight ability.  BM's can block and have a form of ranged immunity.  Destroyers have a few abilities that give immunities.  BD has a lot of iFrames.  Summoners have a counter where they put up a flower in front of them that turns them invisible if you hit them.  They also have a few other abilities that give them immunities for a short time.

To me, it sounds more like a problem with not knowing your match-ups than anything.

7 minutes ago, Tyranei said:

KFM and Destroyers have long stun-chains that require you to escape at the right time.  BD has 2 methods of initiating air combos.  Five Point Strike can automatically knock-up and has a 45 second cooldown.  Take Flight requires a stun or daze and has a 18 second cooldown.  Additionally, if he unlocked the Vortex HM skill, parrying with Vortex resets the cooldown of his Take Flight ability.  BM's can block and have a form of ranged immunity.  Destroyers have a few abilities that give immunities.  BD has a lot of iFrames.  Summoners have a counter where they put up a flower in front of them that turns them invisible if you hit them.  They also have a few other abilities that give them immunities for a short time.

To me, it sounds more like a problem with not knowing your match-ups than anything.

Go to YouTube and look up "no damage" or "invincibility", or even "attack speed hack", or just regular old "hack" for summoner in BnS Arena. Then explain the "strat" for overcoming that.

9 hours ago, Arcayne said:

Go to YouTube and look up "no damage" or "invincibility", or even "attack speed hack", or just regular old "hack" for summoner in BnS Arena. Then explain the "strat" for overcoming that.

IKR, someone always posting up dumb shit like  " Learn to play" acting like they don't see the issue when there are many videos on the matter....... a matter of fact, these clowns that are replying with coded learn to play comments are behind the problem.

10 hours ago, Tyranei said:

Oh! so I need to get gud huh? man gtfo with that dumb mess.

Archived