How to reach lvl 50?

Jangla

Hi,

I'm new at BnS, you know, I've played for 1 or 2 months and since I'm 49 I don't know how to do. I can't reach lvl 50, I need 200,000 xp. I have tried to do daily quests but I can't do them because my weapon and soul shield aren't enough, and I can't improve it because I need lvl50+ items or lots of money.

I play alone so, I don't know how to do... 

Maybe it's easy because I can see people at HM8 but I'm very lost xD

Someone who can help me? Ty

(I'm spanish and If I have written something strange that you don't understand ask me pls :P)

If you played the story quest to level 50, you should get purple drops of the class weapons and accessories.

If you cannot level because of gear, you can spend a few days grinding the East Fleet to get a little bit of gold and soul shields updates first. I have gained a fair bit of experience as well doing the East Fleet and Nightshade Harbor dailies, but iirc between the levels 47-48. They will also drop some blue soulshields you could use.

Where are you in the weapons path/ss? I was able to play everything in Silverfrost with true Prophane weapon, Awakened Infernal Ring and Earing, and the rest of the accessories I have replaced by the purple Oathbreaker drops from the story quest. My soul shield is a crazy combo of Blackram, Nightshade, and Endless Tower.

I have this gear:

Screenshot_160413_000.jpg

I don't know if it's enough, but maybe if you could with the same one I should be able too xD

So, I will have to keep doing dailies in somewhere? I thought that it would be very abrupt farming moobs or doing all dailies.

I have no problems whatsoever with similar stats (my gems are worse than yours) doing all three 24 M instances, all of the Silverfrost solo dailies, and participating in the dungeons from 45 blue to the lowest level 50 blue so far. I can do Mushin's Tower floors 1-5, I lucked out on the 6th and got my sweet B handed back to me by Jung Hado on the 7th.

What I cannot do is Harvest Raid, Blackwyrm and anything on the SSP save for killing 8 Sentinels for 6 ss. I also did not do Narau Labyrinth and BSH, but that's mostly because I hate purple dungeons.

Here is a great guide to the Silverfrost Dailies, they will give you full XP and a fair bit of gold:

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/news/498-silverfrost-mountains-dailies-to-grind/

I think I will tell you what a kind soul in the game told me when I asked how to approach the East fleet 24M & was worried I will be undergeared and all that:

You are a Summoner, you'll be fine.

Good luck!

Your character is super cute!

On the topic :

There are numerous ways for you to gain experience and gold even with lower gear. First and probably the most important would be to upgrade your soulshields, Bloodshade harbor and blackram supply chain both drop decent soulshield. Try to run them in the cross server dungeon (F8) and acquire the purple shields. This should greatly increase your defensive stats and your critical. Naryu drops very good soulshields for the current content, but this dungeon might be a little hard. If the silverfrost mountains area dailies are too hard, try to venture back to misty woods, the rewards are less but it might be wise to gain some experience and slowly upgrade your gear over there! E.fleet and nighsthade harbor are out of the question in my opinion since both are empty (no one is running them anymore due to the lvl 50 content).

One very important tip, try to find yourself a clan. A active clan, people tend to be very friendly in closed circles, this is if you're sociable yourself. Allow other players to help you, group up if you're uncomfortable doing certain quests.

Archived