Still laggy...

Vendet

A month ago I stopped to play becouse of lags. Today i went back and I thought the lag disappeared and i was wrong;(  I checked Soulstone Plains and lag are all over the map but it is not so bad the worst is with the red quests and more specifically with in the battle with a large number of people game become unplayable freezes and skill delays from 10s to 1 m is to much for me. any idea how to solve this without buying wtfast ? based on Blade&Soul Ping Tool 1.2.2 to Frankfurt i have 40-60 ping

3 minutes ago, Vendet said:

Today i went back and I thought the lag disappeared and i was wrong;(  I checked Soulstone Plains and lag are all over the map but it is not so bad the worst is with the red quests and more specifically with in the battle with a large number of people game become unplayable freezes and skill delays from 10s to 1 m is to much for me. any idea how to solve this without buying wtfast ?

Well, you already gave the solution. If WTFast can help you, it's a problem with your internet connection. If it would be problem with the servers, it wouldn't help you (and all players would have problems what is absolutely not the case). So what can you do? Check your internet, maybe change some things. No one here may help you with that.

5 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Well, you already gave the solution. If WTFast can help you, it's a problem with your internet connection. If it would be problem with the servers, it wouldn't help you (and all players would have problems what is absolutely not the case). So what can you do? Check your internet, maybe change some things. No one here may help you with that.

It server side problem , Their Gameguard/ Security side block random IPs mean if you are dynamic Ip there a high chance to get lag due to a blocked IP.

While WTFast gave you a free static IP to use and that is trusted by gameguard side, lmao 

Archived