Plog Sanctum quest, it's too difficult

7XVe

The quest I am talking about is 'kill 10 Ploggles'. Either kill the ones that reflect damage (which requires lots of healing) or go to the center, which most people do. The problem with the center is ...

Source: 

If you read the post (which you obviously didn't) you would understand the difficulty is not the quest, but getting the plogs from the bots. I don't see another thread about this problem so I post here.

3 hours ago, 7XVe said:

If you read the post (which you obviously didn't) you would understand the difficulty is not the quest, but getting the plogs from the bots. I don't see another thread about this problem so I post here.

so if u ignore the 100 other mobs that spawn around the middle (where alot ppl waiting for someone starts giganura event) jeah ur right. But if u realize there are alot of mobs around and also alot of easy to kill ones (around the two bosses north and west e.g.) even without the buff u´l get after killing random boss of that 3 ones what would make it even easy to kill any other enemys there ... jeah then ur compeltly right it is imposible to do this quests.

4 hours ago, TofuChicken said:

so if u ignore the 100 other mobs that spawn around the middle (where alot ppl waiting for someone starts giganura event) jeah ur right. But if u realize there are alot of mobs around and also alot of easy to kill ones (around the two bosses north and west e.g.) even without the buff u´l get after killing random boss of that 3 ones what would make it even easy to kill any other enemys there ... jeah then ur compeltly right it is imposible to do this quests.

What you're saying is that I should go and defeat harder plogs elsewhere, when there is a great spot here. The only problem is that it is infested with bots. That is the point of this thread. I should not have to go elsewhere because of bots, nor should anyone else. 

U want us to read ur whole text including the video but ur not even trying to read oru arguments or even read it completly ,, there are infos about how to "easy kill" even the harder ones there and there are spots listet with more easy to kill ones so just read ours as well ....

42 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

U want us to read ur whole text including the video but ur not even trying to read oru arguments or even read it completly ,, there are infos about how to "easy kill" even the harder ones there and there are spots listet with more easy to kill ones so just read ours as well ....

I do read your posts, but the grammar is horrible as well as it is in the wrong context. Read it carefully. If you still can't comprehend that this isn't about killing Ploggles, but about bots infesting the area, I can't help you.

To dumb it down for you so even you can understand.

I can kill ploggles EASILY.

I don't need EASY MODE or HELP killing them.

This is about BOTS ruining the game.

Seriously, this is like talking to a brick wall. Maybe I got troll'd.

The title is clickbait to garner attention. The 'difficult' part is not killing plogs but getting the target in the first place as bots are there 24/7. Also, the more threads we can get on bots, the more we can let ncwest know this is a problem. Which is why it's always good to have more threads on this problem. There is no point in necro'ing an old bot thread when this can stand alone perfectly well.

Archived