Wardrobe and appearance file

Yashuoa

Character appearance file.

I deleted some screenshots, including one of my character his appearance.

Apparently that screenshot was tied to my character his appearance save file ingame.

Is there any way to get the character appearance save file for my character back?

Wardrobe.

Can you store your outfits in your wardrobe and keep using them, regardless of being premium or not?

As in, if I store them while I am premium this month, will I still have access to the stored in wardrobe ones, while not premium anymore?

For appearance login character you want appearance of, click the menu and find photo gallery, at bottom of that window should be save appearance button.

For wardrobe you will be able to store items and take put as long as you are premium, once it runs out outfits will stay in and you will be able to take them out just not put them back in.

14 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

For appearance login character you want appearance of, click the menu and find photo gallery, at bottom of that window should be save appearance button.

For wardrobe you will be able to store items and take put as long as you are premium, once it runs out outfits will stay in and you will be able to take them out just not put them back in.

Thanks for the wardrobe answers.

However I think you misread the appearance one.

I know how to save my appearance in the character creation screen when making a charaqcter.

The thing is, that some time later, I deleted a screenshot of my character and that screenshot was apparently tied to the appearance save file ingame.

So now that file is gone.

And my question is, is there any way to get another appearance save file of that same character, even though I have already finalized the character and started lvling with it?

17 hours ago, Yashuoa said:

Thanks for the wardrobe answers.

However I think you misread the appearance one.

I know how to save my appearance in the character creation screen when making a charaqcter.

The thing is, that some time later, I deleted a screenshot of my character and that screenshot was apparently tied to the appearance save file ingame.

So now that file is gone.

And my question is, is there any way to get another appearance save file of that same character, even though I have already finalized the character and started lvling with it?

you missunderstood me and i think i wrote badly as well. so you have a character with no saved appearance already lvl 30 (example) login to it, see the menu and find photo gallery or take a picture of anything in game itll show you a nice button at bottom of ui that will open the gallery. simply open that and middle button should be save appearance. 

15 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

you missunderstood me and i think i wrote badly as well. so you have a character with no saved appearance already lvl 30 (example) login to it, see the menu and find photo gallery or take a picture of anything in game itll show you a nice button at bottom of ui that will open the gallery. simply open that and middle button should be save appearance. 

Yeah I thought that you said that I should make a appearance save file in the character creation screen (which I had done, but I lost it due to deleting a screenshot from it on my pc, which was tied to the save file ingame as explained).

I didnt understand right away that you meant outside of the character creation screen,

as I wasnt aware that you could make appearance save files there too.

Now I know.
Thanks.

I made a new appearance save file.

Yay.

Thanks for the answer.

Archived