30 day prem from ingame store

Taki84

So what happened to the 30 day's premium from the in game store? I'm not paying for a monthly sub for this game since I do pay for a sub in another game. I just like wasting time on here when the other games servers are light. was enjoying the one time premium I had wanted to use the last of the NCoin I had to get another, log in, boom no where to be seen. Dev's can I get a response or some direction to where on the website I can spend the coin to get the 1 time 30 day. 

The only way to get 30 day and 365 day prem is on the website itself. You spend 12usd for it and the prem activates in game once its purchased, you can then proceed to your account online and unsubscribe to prevent the prem from being bought automatically after your previous prem expires.

30 day prem ingame was approx 1k ncoin. Youd have to purchase the 1200 ncoin bundle now you pay 12usd if you want the same 30 day prem, only drawback is that everything isnt done ingame. Oh and its a drawback for those who depended on ncoin and ncsoft ncoin codes and cards lol.

tl;dr dummed down version;

before 30 day prem == 20usd
now 30 day prem == 12usd

you're welcome.

Archived