So NC ur hiding threads u dont wanna see?

dmoe33

14 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

I don't know firsthand what naming and shaming would do in a forum. Prety much everyone does it nowadays. But if it creates the same flames as good bye threads (which I know are banned in other forums), then these are best indeed shoved under a rug. Now I'm not white knighting (or I really hope I'm not), but naming and shaming, if left unchecked, can lead to quite a good deal of false accusations from people just wanting to harm others. Sure, some will say that a proper hacker named and shamed is different from a person vs person scuffle, but as many companies do, it's much easier for a company, mostly if understaffed in the security and moderation categories, to put the lid on it all and simply disallow even the minimum name/shame practices. Yes, we know the game does have a LOT of glaring issues that many posters here find more important than maintaining the forums, but if the company can't even keep the forums straight, might as well close up shop, end all their games, and disband as a company, because that would be the lowest of low.

The issue that is not the name and shame, why i made this was to point out they are just taking down the entire thread and not editing it or removing or even commenting on it just completely removing it without a trace or any sort of acknowledgement which is pathetic 

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • NCSOFT
1 hour ago, dmoe33 said:

The issue that is not the name and shame, why i made this was to point out they are just taking down the entire thread and not editing it or removing or even commenting on it just completely removing it without a trace or any sort of acknowledgement which is pathetic 

We will discuss these occurrences with the team and be sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to blacklisting/name shaming on the forums. In general, actions taken on a thread is on a case-by-case scenario and if the thread is in violation of multiple counts, the above actions can be taken in order to keep the forum healthy and not entice more players to post inappropriately. 

We will be closing this thread as it went quite a bit off-topic and the question was already answered. To re-iterate PhoenixMitra's comment, the forums are a place for discussions and suggestions, not a place to report a player for inappropriate behavior within Blade & Soul. We ask that you submit a ticket to Customer Support as they are the team who investigates and have the tools to take the proper actions. Submitting a ticket can be done through this link: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Archived