SS Fuse in Future Expansions?

EliteRebo

while i was doing cross-server dungeons i heard people talking about how we will need  around 120% hit rate against the ashura boss my question is first is this true? and 2nd if it is true will some people have to fuse accuracy in their soul shields or is there any type of build for it or something? cause normally everyone i heard from says to fuse crit all around

You do not need to fuse accuracy. I run with 3 true siren accessories and Lab 1 with max crit/acc, Scorp 2, Yeti 3, Scorp 4, Yeti 5, Lab 6 (You can sub in Yeti 6 if you need more acc here), Yeti 7, Lab 8 all with max acc/crit. This leaves me at 120% in this set up. You would want 120% because skills missing/evading is really bad when you try to CC. I use bonus attribute for piercing so I don't even need that. I am a destroyer.

Just upgrade your earring. It's not like it doesn't give ap as well, so you're not really missing much by upgrading it 4x instead of evolving your weapon only once. Feeding it is extremely cheap as well if you get the beastbog treasures. Those things get awakened oathbreaker to 5(max) in one try.

Archived