Blade Master 439 AP (Cricket in need of assistance)

ClearSky PhoeniX

Hmmm...

So Hmmm.

I'm confused as you can see as if I should buy the zen bean hoongmoon skill or run bsh like a cricketing bi__h for that HM skill for now or not.

Currently I just buy Soulstones from those zen beans I get and I do not run BSH per daily as no time for that+ it has no quest=no money.

For now I do=

3 Purple Daily

Sometimes some blues

Sometimes Naryu+blackram supply

Faction dailes

PvP Dailies

Cricketing around

Mushins tower

P1ssing off reds

You know that the big zen bean unlocks a different tree compared to the bsh-book? the bsh one is much better, for pve and pvp.

You can buy it off the achievement merchant for 70 naryu silver if you dont want to farm bsh or spend 250 gold on the auction house.

8 hours ago, ClearSky PhoeniX said:

Currently I just buy Soulstones from those zen beans I get and I do not run BSH per daily as no time for that+ it has no quest=no money.

You know...you just didn´t complete the BSH pre-req quest that´s why you don´t have it. Go to Fisherman´s Lodge in Hogshead, there is an old man there with the pre quest for bsh.

8 hours ago, ClearSky PhoeniX said:

Hmmm...

So Hmmm.

I'm confused as you can see as if I should buy the zen bean hoongmoon skill or run bsh like a cricketing bi__h for that HM skill for now or not.

For now I do=

3 Purple Daily

Sometimes some blues

Sometimes Naryu+blackram supply

Faction dailes

PvP Dailies

Cricketing around

Mushins tower

P1ssing off reds

First - BSH has a quest that gives near 1g + items, unlocking it requires picking up a normal quest somewhere in the fisher village i belive that gets you close to where the entry portal is.

Also you want to get the pve hm lighting draw . PvP one is good, and easier to get but I no longer use it after getting pve lighting draw as it's simply superior.

Still - farming bsh is not the most efficient way to do it, since book drops are rare your best bet is to hit 1250 Achiv points and get the book from marchant in Zaiwei for 60-70 naryu silvers.

Ah TY all. 

I just found that bsh quest. I had no idea ◇_◇ 

So I should continue to buy souls tones from those zen beans and start farming the bsh skill right? 

I'm pretty sure I cannot afford to bid 60g on that skill even if it drops. 

Every gold I earn goes into upgrading my requirement to siren. Currently only the necklace is left.

My best shot is to team up with friends and run bsh

Guess what.

I'm in french server and I do not speak French at all.

Long story short I messed up had no idea it's a FR sever and then I'm not interested in to level up a new character somewhere else as same storyline boring bla bla

So if any of u need to farm any costumes or let's say your hoongmoon skill wanna farm it together as we can run it and will not have to spend that much gold

Archived