Best Way To Grind Gold @ 50?

NumberZero

Hey guys, as the title says I'm a new level 50 and wondering what some of the best ways to farm gold are at level 50.. what are some good items to sell on AH to make gold? I know soulstones usually sell for a decent price, what about other items like the Silverfrost Frost? For my professions I do Earthseers and Silver Cauldron, are there any hot items I should focus on selling from those professions? What techniques do you find most effective for farming gold for things like weapon upgrades? Also, what is the average gold you earn per day?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

most days since I would be working , focusing more on daily quests from Silverfrost region . 

There are a few quests in moon water that gives more money than these , but currently my main focus has been to get a little more xp for the hongmoon levels + decent amount of gold 

Frost Scale basin : 3 daily quests >> good xp and good money 

Herbalist lodge : I think 9  dailies from the board there >> pretty decent xp and money 

North reach town : 2 dailies >> decent xp and money 

All purple and new blue dungeon dailies >> decent xp and money 

(awakened necropolis has 3 dailies, 2 can be gotten from outside and one for the lycan is inside the dungeon . Also the daily for Tainted Lab drops as a mission from the mobs in beast bog )

Plogstead dailies 

Beast Bog dailies 

Grand Harvest Square Dailies 

SoulStone Plains dailies

Silverfrost Monastery/Primevial Forest dailies >> very quick to finish dailies , if you want to meet 40/40 but do not have much time 

In case it so happens that you are unable to finish one or more of these dailies, I normally abandon them to go do black ram supply chain or muslin tower or naryu lab since they all give pretty decent amount of money and xp. 

Another thing to note is that there are 2 dailies u can purchase for naryu coins from the general vendor in Grand Harvest Square, they also drop as loot from the mobs during the GHS event. 

There is a daily which will give you 5 SS which can be bought from the faction merchant in soul stone plains for 25 prestige. 

Also there is a daily which can be gotten as a drop for 15 SS from the boss mobs during the SSP mining phase . 

Additionally , there is a chance of getting 1 or 2 daily missions as drops from the tainted lab instance which are pretty easy to do and give near 75s and has good xp 

In case Soulstones are a priority , skip out on the few missions and go complete misty woods dailies for the SS. An alternate solution would be to farm in SSP for every mining phase in multiple channels, get ur prestige up and buy the SS bags from the merchant (cheapest one is 100 prestige and can contain 5-7 SS + a random bonus amount of SS if lucky) 

Sorry for the long post, these are the options available for quick xp and/or money from what I can think of now

18 minutes ago, NumberZero said:

Hey guys, as the title says I'm a new level 50 and wondering what some of the best ways to farm gold are at level 50.. what are some good items to sell on AH to make gold? I know soulstones usually sell for a decent price, what about other items like the Silverfrost Frost? For my professions I do Earthseers and Silver Cauldron, are there any hot items I should focus on selling from those professions? What techniques do you find most effective for farming gold for things like weapon upgrades? Also, what is the average gold you earn per day?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I get about 20 gold for doing the heroic dungeon dailies, +5g for mushin run. Then I run some 4-mans and sell the resulting ornaments/frozen darts for another 80-100g.

As for crafting, I have merry potters and soul wardens - the common all-time-needed professions - but crafting stones is not profitable at the moment with the price crash of silverfrost stones.

Archived