Lag with Grand Harvest Square

Mejiro

So this just started happening today, when I participate in Grand Harvest Square/ Blackwyrm where there are a lot of people in one area, my lag spikes up to nearly 1000ms and won't go down until I leave the area.

I did internet speed test and checked bandwidth, everything is fine, I can still do dungeons and everything with low latency.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening? This is really annoying and I wasn't able to find any relevant cases that is similar to my issue.

Ctrl + F only gets you so far... now, i know my pc is shit, and i don't expect any stellar performance from it but, i drop to around 2-6 FPS on exterminator where my usual FPS is around 40-60... but thats not entirely the issue here. problem is the server lags out so hard that many people don't get enough damage done to get credit, and with so few "chances" at GH each day, you are most likely not able to get the quests done at all or in its entirety.

Seeing as Grand harvest is a good way to get xp, and that dearly sought after map piece, it makes this event somewhat important... but not entirely feasible. I feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall in this event. I'm slowly losing my patience with B&S, so much so I'm questioning its worth. It's a great game, more fun in an MMO i've had since Vanilla Wow, but the bots, the lag, the glitches, the exploits, the cost of upgrading is weighing me down, and with this trove event, its almost become evident that B&S has become Pay to Win, and its a really sad realisation. But for now, I will keep the faith, hope NCSoft listens to our plea's (assuming they can hear us over all their money) and does something to right the wrongs left in place.

TL;DR, Grand Harvest NEEDS a change, NEEDs a fix to make it playable for all players on all connections, pc spec's and time constrictions. 

I've got the same problem, yesterday (sunday) evening, when most people are online, i lag so much that i have to quit the game. Even in normal/solo dungeons and arena, i just cant play. On normal week days i get most things done, but on peak hours when alot of people are online, its unplayable.

My specs: AMD Radeon R9 280, AMD FX - 6300 six-core CPU - 8GB Ram - Win7 64 bit

I might not have the best PC, but things should work alot better then they do. My ping is fine. Such a shame, cause i really like this game, i simply cant play normally.

Archived