[Suggestion] Hm Levels like Paragon Levels, Acc Wide

mihwK

I want to play Alts, I really do.

I see so many cool characters when I play 3v3 or when I just play PvE.

The games design is so alt unfriendly it's insane.

HM Levels - Having more points is a big advantage, specially in PvP.

HM Pellet - Guild Craft for 3 Days

BsH Skill Book

Necro/Yeti Skill Book

300 Lost something something items for another skill - 3 Months of work literally

I understand, changing the skills part might not be something they would accept, but how about atleast the boring part? The EXP GRIND.

How would you people feel, if the Hongmoon Levels would be Account wide.

So If you level a new character, you will have no gear, and you won't have all the skills, but atleast you would still have your Skill Points. Isn't this something we should learn from Diablo 3? You could play your Sin and STILL earn HM experience on your main. THink about this for a second, playing that Alt would not feel like you are wasting time from your main. This system would allow all of us to play our alts and still progress in a meaningful way, taking out some of the boredom and help the game survive longer. It makes me real sad knowing this will never be in the game, or come in probably 100years instead of tomorrow...

This change would even help them when it comes to PvP, no one is losing, the players or the devs, everyone would be winning on a change like this. They don't have to come up with something new either, just learn from Diablo 3, the Paragon System is so perfect for the HM Level System.

---

While I'm at it, I would honestly even suggest a change for the Skills. Since everyone has to do the same thing for the skills, you could just make achievements Account wide.

So if I eat a Hongmoon Pellet on my BD, it would be the same as eating it on my Sin. I would activate that Skill on my entire account.

OR

Make Achievement Points Account wide.

So players could buy these skills from the achievement vendor without going through the REALLY TEDIOUS process of doing EVERYTHING again.

Don't you guys think this would change the game so much for the better? Help the game to even make more money by giving players change and diversity instead of locking them on one hero.

Nothing needs to be gifted to the players, everything is still earned.

Archived