Minimum Requirment for Blackram Supply Chain

I AM MAN

I'm a total noob new player who just recently pass the level 45 mark (Warlock). And naturally, I set my foot on level 45 dungeons like Blackram Supply Chain.

I was.... total deadweight. So, my question is, how far I must upgrade my weapon and accessory and what Soul Shield I should use?

PGvpv5h.jpg

Hey :D

Your gear is not too bad. The issue is that the easy ways to acquire soulshields are basically wastelands since 50 patch.

Make sure you always have purple pieces, they are the best.

Hae Mujin's soulshields are better than Poh's. Nightshade Harbor's bosses drop purple pieces. The trash mobs in E. Fleet are great for Elite Critical shields, that you can infuse in purple soulshields to add crit to them. The issue is whether or not your server is active in those 24-man :(

You can mix 3 pieces from one set and 5 pieces from another. Today you dropped a lot of purple Poh pieces, you can keep 5 of them and get 3 Hae Mujin Pieces. 

Mushin Tower also drops nice soulshields. Have you tried it yet?

My 'easy to get and not too shabby' combo is 5 Mushin Tower pieces and 3 BSH (5-7-8), all infused with crit. Not perfect but does its job. Also no need to kill Junghado to get 1-2-3-4-6 Mushin Tower pieces.

Also 24-man give some basic understanding on boss mechanics and help you avoid getting hit at all. Jumping right in 6-man with no experience is a little tricky. But yet again, 24-man instances are wastelands in some servers, so :/

While leveling to 50 you see a big HP increase. I was 32k at 45 and am almost 40k at 50, same soul shields.

Always keep Naryu Coins on you for Dragonblood charges. I splat like a nooblet all the time but nobody notices thanks to Dragonblood :P

Bracelet is a easy piece of equipment to add some stats. Not many, but might help. Avoid the one that increased threat like the plague.

The gear you display there is totally sufficient for any level 45 dungeon. Naryu people might not take you because they attack power equals experience and you need experience to do Naryu. However, as far as I am aware any Warlock should be welcome in Naryu no mater their experience as long as they do not pull the wrong aggro. ;)

So instead of focussing on (expensive) gear upgrades I suspect you might want to have a closer look at how the dungeons and bosses work. Maybe do some clan groups where people are not so much in a rush. Also if you end up in parties with lvl 50s, of course you will be dead weight. That would be not because you are too weak for the dungeon but because they are overpowered for it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Friend! Your stats is over the "requirements"!  Find a team with 6 member party and do the dungeons! But in naryu laborynth it can me a bit of a more problem, 

but I was once in a 6 member team with a average AP of 365 and we completed it. I think the only problem you have is the soulshields. Try Endless Tower Soulshield from mushin tower. It was the most hp soulshield before the mushin 8 update.

Archived