The Lost hongmoon technique volume 2 / Confused

Ambition

Okay so i already bought the volume 2 technique for my class, now there is another thing on the market that goes for twice the amount of gold called

''The Lost Hongmoon Technique Volume2'' which is made from 2 parts (yeti/necro) 4 men party.

which skill tier does this unlock for each class? can you choose yourself or? it doesnt say which skill its for and i dont wanna waste 250G 

pls helperino.

2 minutes ago, Luxie said:

Press U and check character>skill. I don't know your class but you'll be able to find there what it unlocks.

I can't Chi master isnt out yet :x but its 100% a different skill than the normal volume 2 you can get from the achievement vendor right?

if anyone knows which skill it unlocks for chi master, thanks alot cuz if its a garbage skill i wont buy it for 250g..

I think it's whatever the block/counter skill is for each class.

For Chi Master, it's their 1 skill, Elbow Smash. (Using bnstree)

The one that drops from 4-man Yeti and Necropolis, it unlocks the far right tree (the 3rd) on their 1 skill.

The one from Achievement Vendor unlocks the other 2 trees (1st and 2nd) on their 1 skill.

Check it out on https://bnstree.com/SF if you even like it

3 hours ago, Jem said:

I think it's whatever the block/counter skill is for each class.

For Chi Master, it's their 1 skill, Elbow Smash. (Using bnstree)

The one that drops from 4-man Yeti and Necropolis, it unlocks the far right tree (the 3rd) on their 1 skill.

The one from Achievement Vendor unlocks the other 2 trees (1st and 2nd) on their 1 skill.

Check it out on https://bnstree.com/SF if you even like it

Ah good info thanks, its definitely not worth it spending 250G atm then imo, the class is still too new to see what the best build is.

i did buy the volume 2 skills already for 120G :) for my ''V'' skill Emperor punch or some shit.

Archived