Please respond to the SPEED/TELEPORT hacking @ Soulstone Plains

skyy

This Master Pack purchaser will NOT be renewing membership on 4/14 until the spammers and speed hackers are taken care of.

Seriously feel burned when I see people, I properly reported last week for speed hacking in SSP, selling on the faction channel their "stolen" soul stones today.

On 4/1/2016 at 2:13 PM, Rukkirii said:

This issue is being investigated by the development team and the proper measures will be taken accordingly. Unfortunately we cannot discuss the details on investigations regarding player accounts, but we do take the use of third party programs for exploitation very seriously as this is in strict violation of the Blade & Soul Terms of Service.

These type of investigations can take time, so please bare with us. In the meantime, if you do come across players using third party tools for behavior such as speed hacking, we urge you to submit a report with as much detail as you can to Customer Support, as this will provide a much easier route for the team to collect all the details we need for our investigations. You can submit a ticket here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

So I made a Support Ticket of a blatant hacker who was using a mask to hide their identity and was using pretty much every hack known to man so far:

• Infinite invisibility
  • Speed Hacking
  • Mask to hide their identity

My post was responded to by the GM by asking for "video evidence" of such a hack.

On 4/1/2016 at 2:32 PM, Rukkirii said:

Reporting their behavior in full detail to Customer Support is still the appropriate action for our teams to begin an investigation.

PS: We are in indeed looking into these players as mentioned in my previous post -- They are not hidden behind a mask to us. :) 

Well I would say that this particular response to my ticket is incredibly unsatisfactory. In fact, I'd say it directly contradicts what was said here.

• Requiring a video suggests that you in  fact don't know who is behind the mask. They ARE hidden from you
  • Requiring a video means there's no way to "look at logs" to figure out who is cheating
  • Requiring a video means that we must use third party software on top of your software in order to protect ourselves from cheaters?
    • Using third party software in a situation where performance already sucks and will further deteriorate performance
    • Using third party software that is actually blocked by your own Gameguard product

I'm one to judge more based on action. I had tremendous hopes when originally reading this post and started to file support tickets against hackers. However based on the incredibly lukewarm response from your support team so far, I can only conclude that you (as a company) don't care. We shouldn't actually bother to file tickets because nothing is going to happen.

The best solution is to continue to make new posts and complain about this in a public forum so that the voice of masses can finally be heard. This is the only action that has produced any visible action on the part of your company to this day. This is what you actually should do as a company:

• make one of your GMs sit on every server for every 2 channels and police SSP. Ban/suspend hackers immediately; 3 days for first infraction, 7 days for 2nd infraction, 30 days for third infraction, lifetime ban thereafter.

On 4/1/2016 at 4:32 PM, Rukkirii said:

Reporting their behavior in full detail to Customer Support is still the appropriate action for our teams to begin an investigation.

PS: We are in indeed looking into these players as mentioned in my previous post -- They are not hidden behind a mask to us. :) 

Is the cs staff not busy enough ?

At some point in time ncs needs to create a way to report characters / accounts in game. If I opened a ticket for every hack / exploit / bot / serious issue that cant be brought to the forums I would never have time to play the game. 

There are a LOT of hacks in ssp atm, this place is already bad enough with the design problems / lack of optimization. Speed hacks, summoner perma stealth / no cd and quite a few others hacks / expoits. 

Not to mention 258 ap destroyer bots are afking 6 man heroics already (yeti is where I see them most often). They are using the free quest weapons / gear, axe looks like a sunflower etc. 

You guys can add basically any thing you want to the tos basically any time you want. Not ever game has this "thou shall not shame the cheaters policy" (though most do), just add in the tos a clause allowing a name and shame section on the forums. A lot of these people would be much more afraid of this than any punishment ncs can mead out.

Archived