Please respond to the SPEED/TELEPORT hacking @ Soulstone Plains

skyy

Already made a thread about this and had 0 responses from the forum moderators. Are you aware of this situation? Hackers are speeding their way and

A. obtaining the meteorites that land for soulstones

B. getting the weapons from crates and 1 shoting people for prestige points

C. untargetable, killing manually for prestige points

D. rescuing captives for soulstones

Any time during soulstone plains mining phase, there is a crimson going around targeting high prestige holders with weapons. We have no way of fighting back. Any time during the mining phase, all a GM has to do is sit and watch these crimsons 1 shot high prestige holders.

And since we aren't allowed to post names or screenshots of these players doing such acts for some unknown reason (Why aren't we allowed to post players hacking/abusing again?), how are they going to be handled in the future?

Suggestions:

A. Remove weapon crates that drop 1 shot weapons against players. This would be the best option, since the weapon of choice is the grenade launcher. 35k damage to players.

B. Fix the hacking situation by placing a safeguard (speed cap detection, auto-ban feature).
C. Remove meteorites/rescue captives from dropping to deter hacking in these areas.

D. Prestige point cap gained by pvp'ing (Do NOT choose this one.)

E. I would say to add a feature to right click and report hacker option; however, you can't even select them because they teleport/move so fast.

From what I heard in the past about {CM} Hime, she does do a good job of relaying this information to the higher-ups. The problem is that we should have an update that these problems are actually brought to the managers instead of being unresponsive. Right now, there is nothing being said about hackers freely abusing game mechanics and not being punished for it. Videos and screenshots sent in as proof aren't considered proof enough. Instead, the "surveillance team" has to catch the players themselves which is a long, drawn out process. By this time they are caught, the player base itself has already stopped playing since the management is known to do absolutely nothing. Aion, another game managed by NCSoft has this same issue.

As long as you spend NCoin, you won't get banned. ||||||||||||||||| (i's and l's) from Aion actually got banned after 2 years of no animation hacking. Aion is a game that has been around for 5 years. Let's see how fast NCSoft is about banning / finding a solution for a game that has a high player base in the first 3 months. An update is all that we are asking for, that something is set in motion to combat these hackers.

@AionCheesecake Please stop linking the support link to pad your post count. We all know to report them; however, there is nothing being done about it. Every single day, numerous hackers flood the "mining phase" channels @ Soulstone plains.

Always a 0 in terms of care, when it comes to your posts. Also, no contribution to thread and just trash talk? Wish a forum moderator would get on this thread and appropriate the action towards your account.

@Teliko I think some are actual bots that go around rescuing captives / meteorites. It's the players who are the most harmful to the player base.

• NCSOFT

This issue is being investigated by the development team and the proper measures will be taken accordingly. Unfortunately we cannot discuss the details on investigations regarding player accounts, but we do take the use of third party programs for exploitation very seriously as this is in strict violation of the Blade & Soul Terms of Service.

These type of investigations can take time, so please bare with us. In the meantime, if you do come across players using third party tools for behavior such as speed hacking, we urge you to submit a report with as much detail as you can to Customer Support, as this will provide a much easier route for the team to collect all the details we need for our investigations. You can submit a ticket here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

10 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

This issue is being investigated by the development team and the proper measures will be taken accordingly. Unfortunately we cannot discuss the details on investigations regarding player accounts, but we do take the use of third party programs for exploitation very seriously as this is in strict violation of the Blade & Soul Terms of Service.

These type of investigations can take time, so please bare with us. In the meantime, if you do come across players using third party tools for behavior such as speed hacking, we urge you to submit a report with as much detail as you can to Customer Support, as this will provide a much easier route for the team to collect all the details we need for our investigations. You can submit a ticket here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

What about players who are masked and i cant see nickname or get to close to even try report how do you plan catch those....

• NCSOFT
12 minutes ago, Takao said:

What about players who are masked and i cant see nickname or get to close to even try report how do you plan catch those....

Reporting their behavior in full detail to Customer Support is still the appropriate action for our teams to begin an investigation.

PS: We are in indeed looking into these players as mentioned in my previous post -- They are not hidden behind a mask to us. :) 

18 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

In the meantime, if you do come across players using third party tools for behavior such as speed hacking, we urge you to submit a report with as much detail as you can to Customer Support, as this will provide a much easier route for the team to collect all the details we need for our investigations.

TW has been doing this kind of reporting for who knows how long, at least 6 mos since I first played there, the same hacks, same issues, same BOT SW. Nothing has been done in term of stopping them.

this needs to be dealt with asap and these people need to have their accounts taken away from them... the quick fix to make ssp not so much of a pain in the ass right now is what blackmore said just remove the weapons... also take out the masks because you know this far into the game the only way people have them is by feeding kills anyway... also while your looking at exploits remove any title anyone has gotten for the solo yeti quest because thats a bunch of bullshit as well... take the servers down fix the game

Yeah the hacks in Soulstone plains are getting real effin annoying

Unidentified Crimsons (in Mushin) camping out for hours with speed and teleport hacks just stealing prestige points left and right and nothing is being done about it, a mod really needs to just sit in Channel 1 and 2 and catch all these low-lives and ban them. This is bullshit.

gotta love ncsoft's response "we're investigating this issue", makes me want to find a meme because ncsoft just made this game so easy to exploit

1) hey, wanna buy gold, just meet me in a cross dungeon lobby, now you don't even need to worry about being on the same server as a gold seller as they can come to you at any point anytime

2) hey ncsoft, i emailed you about those bots farming in misty woods and they're still there after 3 weeks

ncsoft response: "it takes us much resources which we don't have" is pretty much their response

why the *cricket* does it take up to 2-3-4 weeks to ban a bot with the name x7yr89ffgh, sometimes i think the whole ncsoft company is just a team of bots stuck on the durrrr screen

3) hey dude, now that we have these masks that keep us anonymous we can pretty much do anything and can't get reported since no one on the opposite faction knows our names

holy shit dude, you're right, we should *cricket*ing cheat cause we'll never get caught

why can't admins just ban on the spot, it's pretty *cricket*ing obvious as to which players are bots and which ones are not, remove the unidentified mask so players can actually report players cheating

as for gold selling, well that'll never go away since ncsoft even encouraged it to buy gold in game

Back on Archeage with Trion they used your option B " B. Fix the hacking situation by placing a safeguard (speed cap detection, auto-ban feature)." and it stopped a lot of people and auto bans went out making it a less frequent occurrence. I keep seeing the same person every day do it because I basically live in SSP.

On 4/1/2016 at 0:32 AM, Rukkirii said:

Reporting their behavior in full detail to Customer Support is still the appropriate action for our teams to begin an investigation.

PS: We are in indeed looking into these players as mentioned in my previous post -- They are not hidden behind a mask to us. :) 

Disable the weapons.

Start banning the people who are doing this.

This is ridiculous and beyond stupid to farm hundreds of prestige points then have some idiot kill you while glitching and the only thing staff can say is report them ? like that does anything. I honestly dont understand the logic behind "Dont name and shame" if someone is clearly glitching why can we not ruin their reputation, why are they privileged with that privacy after actively glitching. I dont care honestly If i see some doing it ima be posting their names everywhere could care less.

On ‎1‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:13 AM, Rukkirii said:

Too late damage has been done.

By the time you get a client update for this, its way too late.

On 4/1/2016 at 11:32 PM, Rukkirii said:

You do not even need people to report..it is well know which are bot locations and routes...All you have to do is set few GMs on those spots and massive bot ban gets unleashed.For example on Greenhollow server there are bots in ss plain atm who run on a route betwen meteor spawn and report npc...Rings any bells what are they doing?You're asking us to compile detailed report against such characters?lol if i did that every time I would hardly find any time to play this game at all.I simply go ''report bot'' and that's it,but as I've said you don't even need player reports to catch all those bots which are always on same spots,doing same thing all day long.

On 4/1/2016 at 5:13 PM, Rukkirii said:

Do you enjoy lying to players? I've reported people with VIDEO proof since day one of this same teleport bug, and I see the same players, same behaviour on my server every single day, which is about the time I crash my game right after getting one shot, and don't log in for the rest of the day. I'm literally logged out right in front of this area, I spin my daily dash, walk forward a bit and watch as multiple people teleport around with guns one/two shotting people. It's an absolute disgrace, i've never seen a game have so many issues, on top of blatant cheaters exploiting and getting away with it for WEEKS! 

I'm usually not one to complain, but yea this has been getting exponentially worse over the last few days,  The first week on Mushin you *might* see 1 or 2 of them in a day.  Now there are so many of them around that I dont even bother doing anything but the basic quest dailies as getting a meteor/injured is near impossible and trying to  raise my prestige high enough to buy a larger soul package usually results in my 2 hours being wasted as I am force choked by someone  I can't see coming and instantly teleported into a terror.

While i respect the BnS team for not really wanting to discuss HOW they are supposedly going about the problem, the fact that they don't seem to want to discuss it at all beyond saying they are aware of the problem is a very poor decision with regards to keeping your community informed and their fears allayed.  Communication to/from the community is something BnS lacks in a big way.  Most games now a days have at least a weekly Q/A thread where issues/updates/future plans/whatnot are collected and talked about.  Hit the dev tracker here and its 90% mods closing forum topics for some reason or another.  I mean you have a VERY visible problem with both the economy and a signature content feature of the latest update and the best we've gotten for it is a reply tucked away in some non-stickied thread saying 'We are working on it'.

On the bright side, I probably wont have to worry about farming soulstones. Since the bots moved in en mass this weekend the prices have dropped nearly 1/3, 5s in the past 24 hours.  Cheap enough to buy in bulk soon.

Man this issue its been ridiculous all players see this **** happening report subimit imagens and the hacks are unpunished, in this way the players will leave the game and the hacks will play freely . If u cant punish them properly or dont want please respect who plays farily and try to show that u guys are at last trying not giving excuses.

Just so people know this thread exists and that we've had an official response to the Soulstone Plains hackers, bump!

Hopefully they will be fixing this issue and don't take as long as Aion to ban hackers (2 years+ and if you're high rank, you're never going to be banned even with evidence).

Saw the same hacker from Soulstone Plains freely playing again on Poharan, no action after a week of seeing him zip around the map - an easy issue would be to disable weapons or halt weapon crates from spawning, not sure why they haven't hot fixed the issue yet.

is anything gonna be done about these obvious *cricket*ing hacks going on? 6 air combos without being able to move is *cricket*ing bs.

then theres the scummoners who *cricket*ing kill you in 5 seconds with infinite stun lock and resist all damage  and/or cannot be grabbed....

Archived