mass hacking?

"hacked"..., if ncsoft dont have any security issues (if they had, thousands of accounds would be hacked, not < 10) its on you guys.

dont go on goldseller sites or download "trusted"-hacks.

also passwords like helpme123 -on your case- would be bad..

orrr it could be people who dont use gold seller sites and would rather play the game like its supposed to be and ncsoft's security is just crap?  And also -on my case- this name was made to actually get attention and not something I would hope someone would use for a pass...

If NCSoft was to blame for account security, it would be more than a "few" getting "mass hacked". If there was some fault to their security measures, I guarantee you we'd know it. Everyone would be getting hacked and payment info and what not would be getting stolen. "This is illegal and I'll eventually be caught, so I should hack like 2-3 people a week and hope they have payment info on their account so I can get like a couple hundred out of them." It'd be like robbing a convenience store so you could pay for a candy bar and the gas you used to drive there and back

Get I get into customer's to see if it works and when I enter the game pops up some minutes go on to see that plobema and login and say I have been blocking account entered on your Brother to see lu that's happened

Archived