Mobs.... MOBS.

PenguinKFM

Just started the game not long ago. Rolled a KFM because KFM looked bad-ass. Sees the difficulty rating. *4.5 stars* Heh, I'm a 4.5 star kind of guy. BnS thinks it can deter me from playing KFM by saying KFM is an 'expert' class. Not having any of your shit BnS. So I went ahead and created my KFM. Looks gud. A few hours into the game........ Nice. I'm untouchable. I'm unbeatable. NOTHING CAN STOP ME. BnS HAS MET ITS MAKER. SOMEONE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL BECAUSE I'M A FREAKING BEAST. MAN LOOK AT THOSE BUNCH OF FEGS OVER THERE. 4 ENEMIES? NO PROBLEMO... I got rekt. I had my first taste of defeat. It was salty. And it doesn't end there. I've leveled up. I'M GETTING STRONGER. OH LOOK I'M LEVEL 37 NOW. OH LOOK THERE'S 4 ENEMIES TOGETHER. I SPEC'D MY FLYING SLAM INTO T4S3 I'LL DESTROY THEM. I got rekt. I can't taste anything anymore. I'm  half-dead from kidney failure due to the amount of salt I've had from the previous dungeons BECAUSE THE ENEMIES SPAWN IN GROUPS. THE BOSSES ARE GIGANTIC WUSSES THAT CAN'T FIGHT ON THEIR OWN. This is my dying message. Halp. Whut do. Is this the fate of mi KFM. Luring out the enemies 1 by 1 like a coward when my flying slam is on cool-down? Am I doing something wrong? Or is this just how KFMs are, and I'll just have to git gud?

Some trainable skills which should help fighting & surviving against multiple enemies are:

* Fighting Spirit - (Grapple - Stage 4, or Stage 3 in a Party)

* Cyclone Kick - Tier 3, Stage 1

* Tiger Strike - (Swift Strike - Tier 3/5, Stage 4)

* Tremor - Tier 4, Stage 2

* Iron Shoulder - Stage 3 or 4

Have fun! :-)

three points into your q/e dodge is necessary if you plan to be face tanking mobs. gather up a bunch, press q to get invurnability frames, press v to pull them together, and than burst them down with 4. your z cyclone kick is also useful for regen as it gives you 10% of your health back per use.

Pretty much what Noel say.  You can also spec Comet Strike T2 for leveling up with instant cast when you use QQ/EE/SS or Flurry.  T1 is for searing palm.

Flurry Tier 2 gives you about 2 sec iframe and a bit heal.  When you iframe with Flurry, your comet strike also instant cast.  I mainly use this for survival mode.  Mainly T1 for pure damage.

1 Point in Tremor for the Stun or go T2 which have AoE pull and give you 10sec of +20% crit damage.

I also like Triple Kick T3.  It have a 2x8 aoe stun kick for 2sec that you can use when resist with QQ/EE/SS or Flurry. 

Archived