need help to unlock bloodshade harbor

Rafoo

So guys, I've created my second char these days (just before the lvling event endings) but it seems i cant unlock the quest needed for bloodshade harbor? I already looked up on google and all i could find said to be a quest in fishing lodge, yet the npc there doesn't have any quest for me...

today i lost patience... I didn't knew what to do so I went to all maps since Viridian Coast til Moonwater and did all blues i could find (which were 2 ->one related to pigsy and the other related to several low lvl dungeons) after that I didn't have any blues anymore and still couldn't access the bsh 6man dungeon...

Do any of you have any suggestions or might know what is the problem? if not I believe I'll have to forget about this char.. since will be almost impossible for me to grab the pirate weapon/access needed for progression

thanks!

You mean the daily for the blood shade harbor ? If so , for getting the daily you need to finish poh 6 man daily first then goto the fishing lodge to meet a guy with a mission if am not mistaken 

hope it helps 

i meant i can't get to enter the dungeon.. not even thinking about the daily yet :D

but.. i didn't do PoH .. so you mean i need to do it at least once? i'll try, thanks for helping <3

1 hour ago, Rafoo said:

i meant i can't get to enter the dungeon.. not even thinking about the daily yet :D

but.. i didn't do PoH .. so you mean i need to do it at least once? i'll try, thanks for helping <3

The quest in Hogshead Hamlet unlocks the portal to Mushin Tower AFTER you have completed 'Invitation to Pohoaran' (Quest you auto get around level 43/44) which means you need to complete the 24 man E-fleet, by killing every boss once, that will also Unlock the 24 man bloodshade Harbour and its daily quests.

To Unlock the 6 man Nightshade Harbour you have to complete the quest 'Breaking the Chain' (Poh) by completing the 6 man E-fleet (unless that changed last patch)

1 hour ago, Tracmar said:

You mean the daily for the blood shade harbor ? If so , for getting the daily you need to finish poh 6 man daily first then goto the fishing lodge to meet a guy with a mission if am not mistaken 

hope it helps 

^this.

@elvenmad  u dont have to clear 24 man stuff for unlocking that for sure

15 minutes ago, lillywindy said:

^this.

@elvenmad  u dont have to clear 24 man stuff for unlocking that for sure

well I have all 24 mans unlocked and Mushin on one char and have never done Poh or nightshade 4 or 6 mans all I ever completed was the 24 man dailys.

http://www.bladeandsoulzone.com/blackram-supply-chain-guide/

In order to access this dungeon you need to finish the Act 3 – Chapter 13 quest which is called the Commanders Shadow and then you will receive a quest called invitation from Poharan. This will give you access to both the regular version and the 24 player version of the dungeon ( The 24 player version is called E. Fleet Supply Chain — The 6/4 player version is called Blackram Supply Chain).

General Information

Level: 45

Modes:

• Heroic 6- and 4-Player

24-Player Dungeon:

• Nightshade Harbor

Prerequisite Quests:

• Invitation from Poharan

Archived