Class Balance

Xeleon

Hello,  

Okay i'm from platinum league,  so still not diamond ^^ Point is that something must be done with summoners and destroyers, they are like cannons with tons of escape and resist,  skill isn't requered to win...  Don't flame me that I suck and etc. I play assassin,  and summoner and destroyer are pain... Summoner escape escape escape,  resist,  resist and one or two cat grabs and u are dead...  Rly?  Destroyer has 12 cc skills,  2 immune buffs, tons of escape,  when I made stun on him,  he just don't even notice..  I don't even talk about spin...  Yea u can counter it by waiting,  but wait what the hell should FM do? :-D And both destroyers and summoners can make from 100% to 0%... If u make atleast one mistake or not even If don't still sams... 

Point is that summoners and destroyers need huge nerf,  skills isn't needed to make easy path to platinum,  just spam and there u go..  BM is totaly depressed by summoners, just spam RBM and GG free win against BM.. 

P.S. Why there are almoust all bots destroyers?  Because they are the OP and best for botting... Summoner has to run and etc.  Plus cat hard to do scripting.. Yea also there are KFM bots, pain for assassin because bots can see invisible ^^ 

They are hacked. Destroyers having a swing range as long as your blazing palm or blazing beam? Summoner who can cast super sunflower repeatedly with zero cooldown? Hacked. Modded.

Edit: about invisible- its not invisible; i'm not a bot and I can see stealthed assassins perfectly fine.

Archived