Solution For Error (1000), (132, 10054)

KTCAOP

Hello Blade&Soul Community !

I see alot of people been getting the plagued called " Error (1000), (132, 10054) here a solution that might help. 

The error (1000), (132, 10054) which disconnects people from the game. Now, I have done some research throughout this English forum to find other people with the same error. Unfortunately, while I did found people who suffered the same error and even possible methods to solve it, I couldn't stop the error. 

Allow me to break it down what I've done to stop this:

1.) When I first started the game, I was able to create my character without any problem and even enter the game for a little bit.
2.) I returned to finish the tutorial, but I encounter the error for the first time. I thought it was just some random disconnection, so I didn't care for it much and finished the tutorial. 
3.) As I continued finishing the tutorial, the errors happened much frequently like every 5 minutes of playing the game.
4.) This is when I decided to find some help by searching through the forums first and seeing if anybody has fixed the problem.
5.) The methods that I've done to try to fix it are as listed:

a.) Leatrix Latency Fix
b.) DNS Flush
c.) Editting Host file 
d.) Firewall Inbound Rule for Blade and Soul

6.) While doing all this did improve my disconnecting, it only spaced it between 10-30 minutes.

Thus, leads to me what I'm asking right now. Is there anyone who have anymore methods I can try to stop this error?  so post more information here

Update: If you have received this error (1000) on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, consequences of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleted a necessary system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other causes. The immediate cause of the "error 1000" error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.

currently looking for a FIX!

34 minutes ago, KTCAOP said:

@Bruce Chi it's a soultion please read.

Your solution, isn't really a sulotion if it still occurs every 30mins.

16 minutes ago, KTCAOP said:

Update: If you have received this error (1000) on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, consequences of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleted a necessary system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other causes. The immediate cause of the "error 1000" error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.

currently looking for a FIX!

Event viewer shows nothing untoward, nice try though.

18 minutes ago, KTCAOP said:

did you unblock the client from firewall?

It does that when you run it for the first time, I also double checked to make sure the exceptions were created for both client and launcher.

The fault lies with the game server directly NCSoft since no hops before show any problems.

P.S Just started a summoner on the highest pop NA server and other than obvious slight additional delay from connecting across the pond; no major problems yet.

Archived