Sht match making or no?

dmoe33

So im in plat right now and i hover around 1950-2010ish and for some reason im being matched with ppl in diamond constantly like over the course of mabye 20 mins ive been matched with 5 ppl in diamond so what i wanna know is is it just the matchmaking system just sucks or is there really no one in plat? NA btw

You can usually get someone +/-100 rating, add in a wait time that lets the parameters get broader and you can face someone 150-200 away. So most likely no one was queueing for that diamond player he waited in queue for 2+min and got you.

11 minutes ago, Nutrient said:

^ Diamond is close so they make you face them to help determine whether or not you make the cut. When in the 1800s as a gold, you also get matched with platinum.

No no i know that but im like like the 1900s diamond is 2100 thats like 100-200 difference and if it happened maybe like once or twice i woulda been like yea ok sure but i literally got matched with a  diamond player 3 times in a row all different, how does that make sense? also after that i got matched with a plat player then a gold player  then a diamond player like what? To get matched with someone in diamond before u would have to be 2050 is  now its all messed up

Archived