Buying HM coins costs Ncoins?

DeadZeus

I am very confused by this exchange system...

I wanted to buy some HM coins so i could get the Training expansion, only needed 150 HM coins to get it.

But i had to trade like 190 NCoin + 5 gold to get it.. I thought the point of HM coins was that u could buy some shop items WITHOUT using Ncoin???

I think you might be confused on how currency exchange works. It allows you to sell gold in-game. If a player buys your gold, he'll spend Ncoins on it and you'll get hongmoon coins from it. If you were to buy gold, you'd have to spend Ncoins on it. 

Ncoin are only available via a cash transaction, there is no other way to obtain them, Honeymoon coins can be obtained via the currency exchange for gold.

Everything in the cash shop is available for Ncoin, but there is only limited items available for Honeymoon coins,  this obviously is deliberate to generate more cash income. most of the items available for Honeymoon coins are cosmetic. Everything is set up to make money pure and simple NCwest is a business and that is what they are here for, so yeah some things can be confusing but basically the exchange system is for players who buy Ncoin and for them to exchange it for gold, but there is a comision involved too so which ever way you do it the company wins

Archived