upgrade my items

DukeMax

Hi guys thise sec class i make and kinda lost tried read around about if i should go all way upgrade the weapone and acc we get while lvling from main and side quest and i see some say the stat we get not worth the cost if that true when should i stop upgrade and when i hit max lvl which wep should i look for then and acc for BD , thx in advance sorry for my bad english .

Keep the Hongmoon Weapon, Ring, Earring and Necklace all the way to the end that is how the game was designed,  at some point at level 50 you might find some Accessories better which you can use until you have the materials to upgrade the Honeymoon ones, but the Honeymoon ones will always be better when they are upgraded.

Always try to upgrade your weapon first the Acc are not quite as important

In the recent level 50 patch the weapon path splits into two options at the Profane evolve stage around the time you will hit level 45, the cheapest and easiest path is to go to Siren > True Siren then into the Pirate path. the other you could take eventually leads to the same point but is far more expensive and uses new materials which are very hard to get and very expensive.

Archived