Streamers using there streams for personal gain

chotic

Before we even start cause I know some people will say that Im just hating or whatever and that is fine.  But you know what for a person that streams and they suppose to be sponsor by NCsoft this is real sad.  This guy begged his stream for the recipe for a day and half and even said that he would ban ppl over saying they had it and wouldnt sell it to him.  He even offer real life money for the recipe well the rest of us have to grind or ass off for the recipe or grind the gold that is need to buy it he get for a cheaper price cause ppl feel sorry for him how is that fair to the rest of the community that is grinding to get the recipe.  Where he can just use his stream to getr it cheaper or sometimes for free, and this isnt the first time it has happen one his stream as well.  But i know ppl that like this person will say that it is fine and that it is fair when it not, he shouldnt get special treatment cause ppl want him to know they exist.  BUt let that had been a simple joe smith doing the same thing he would have been be little and talked cause of the means that he got the recipe and everyone would have thought it wasnt far.

Nothing new. Streamers always get items for cheap, free items, gold, rare items, etc from followers. Yeah i saw that stream but he said he would pay the guy to farm the dungeon is different to buy the recipe.

Archived