Chapter 30 (RESOLVED)

r1nkaku

This quest is buggy as hell for me, I got to the part with "Use the Dragon Pulse to travel to Jiwan Peak" then there's something about following a girl, who I did see before using the Dragon pulse.  When I got there, the game decided to close itself (lag or smth I suppose) and now when I try and do the quest there's no-one there at the peak and when I go to the yellow marker nothing happens. I've killed Yehang several times already (which is getting really tedious) and if I get out of combat to use the dragon pulInsert other mediase, I get instakilled in mid-air (cant recover chi, just dead) 

I cant abandon and restart the quest as its main story and I really don't know what to do as this is stopping progress, any ideas? 

When you see that quest appearing, try to run to the top of the stairs to the room where you can see the "girl" , Jiwan and Mushin and then do down the path to see the girl running 

I had the same issue when I reached this quest first and this seemed to solve the issue for me , hope it helps 

3 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

When you see that quest appearing, try to run to the top of the stairs to the room where you can see the "girl" , Jiwan and Mushin and then do down the path to see the girl running 

I had the same issue when I reached this quest first and this seemed to solve the issue for me , hope it helps 

Oops I totally missed them standing up there lmao Im stupid.
Thankyou!

Archived