Just fought 2 hacker sommoner

Arusilver

Idk how to report player in arena(from other server), so I just want to remind you guys the 2 hackers i encountered today, both infinite resist hack sommoner, i had no problem b4 i slept him and killed the cat, then he turned the hack on. I hope officials can do something about these 2 characters, otherwise they'll still be in around platinium rank and keep ruining fair fights, so be aware

The thing that makes me really mad is sommoner is already a pain in the as to fight against, and when u actually get some advantage and really see a chance to win, then boom, they turn on the hack, it's like" fuge ur effort, nice try bro, i have hack"

Hi Arusilver,

To report them, please supply their name and server in a Support Ticket under Gameplay. Our Customer Service team will look into them and make any actions needed. As a reminder however, please do not post their names or screenshots on the forums as that is not allowed.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi Arusilver,

To report them, please supply their name and server in a Support Ticket under Gameplay. Our Customer Service team will look into them and make any actions needed. As a reminder however, please do not post their names or screenshots on the forums as that is not allowed.

Thank you!

Technically theyre not players there bots, is it against the tos if they are not actually players?

2 hours ago, Arusilver said:

Idk how to report player in arena(from other server), so I just want to remind you guys the 2 hackers i encountered today, both infinite resist hack sommoner, i had no problem b4 i slept him and killed the cat, then he turned the hack on. I hope officials can do something about these 2 characters, otherwise they'll still be in around platinium rank and keep ruining fair fights, so be aware

The thing that makes me really mad is sommoner is already a pain in the as to fight against, and when u actually get some advantage and really see a chance to win, then boom, they turn on the hack, it's like" fuge ur effort, nice try bro, i have hack"

Ive learned today (already made a post) that they infa reset if ur in melee range which tbh is really really hard for every melee class to beat em. Mabye if u let their cat att u they wont use seed shroud?Im a FM so its not really a problem for me cause i step away but yea this seriously needs to be fixed ASAP

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

Technically theyre not players there bots, is it against the tos if they are not actually players?

Ive learned today (already made a post) that they infa reset if ur in melee range which tbh is really really hard for every melee class to beat em. Mabye if u let their cat att u they wont use seed shroud?Im a FM so its not really a problem for me cause i step away but yea this seriously needs to be fixed ASAP

Sorry but yeah, in case on the off chance they're not bots. :3

For the new hack they're doing, please make sure to put in a Support Ticket about it too, not just reporting the players.

Just now, Yaviey said:

Sorry but yeah, in case on the off chance they're not bots. :3

For the new hack they're doing, please make sure to put in a Support Ticket about it too, not just reporting the players.

Well it isnt really new lol and the hacks are no focus cost (or infinite focus) no CD and turn in CC. I dont report the bots cause i feel as its not even doing anything so its not worth my effort. I see the same exact bots on the ladder for days and it feels as if there isnt anything being done about them nor showing any care to how big of a problem they are

Archived