Heavy lags while low ping

Oxygen

I am having heavy lags in game where everything except chat is delayed then I would get disconnects more often after small time.

I did try the MSConfig and disabling security and restarting router solutions but its no use.I have normal steady ping and I experience these lags only in Blade and Soul.I used to have same problem only in cross server dungeons last patch but now,it happens to me even outside cross server.

The delays on skills are around 4-8 sec delays.I tried game again today and still same problem.

Any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thanks for help in advance!

The only solution is Ping Booster since they care absolutely nothing about game experience... for us casual players 

The client has problems they do not resolve.. only in NA it works better than in EU...
Maybe they only fix things in NA because we have a ton of bugs and corrections to do on our servers, that they do not care about.

21 minutes ago, Vaizard666 said:

The only solution is Ping Booster since they care absolutely nothing about game experience... for us casual players 

The client has problems they do not resolve.. only in NA it works better than in EU...
Maybe they only fix things in NA because we have a ton of bugs and corrections to do on our servers, that they do not care about.

I tried Battle ping but once I get into the screen where I need to enter pin number,a message saying game in maintenance or something like that shows instead..I tried WTFast before and it showed an error message! :(

Btw,I am in NA server.

I still have the same problem even after update but now dc error is different.

I sent a ticket and bns support team replied and asked me to use google public DNS and clear the DNS cache after they analyzed my problem..I followed all the instructions they gave me and the issue has not been resolved.

So what?I forcibly can't play the game properly anymore? :(

12596375_1765058440391685_1379389050_n.j

Just now, Sylvaen said:

It's the same error.. Network Error 132, WSA 10054, just differently written.

Right..My bad,I didn't bother to recheck old one and reread when I saw they were different in looks..ughh I am so stupid. >_<

However that error didn't get resolved nor did the delay issue..I also tend to have more delays and dc faster in some areas rather than others and not necessarily areas with much people.

Example:I have very bad delay in the first quest area in skypetal where the bandits are fighting the talus soldiers and that area has no people at all,its like a solo instance.

Yet I have far less delays infront of the gates of that area where I can see people wandering around..I am so confused.

(Game chat is the only thing that doesn't have delays anywhere for me till now)

It's okay, I also assumed they were different until I looked more closely. Unfortunately I can't advise with that, but the thread I linked contains some solutions. Some of them worked for some people, others not.. I completely understand your frustration and disappointment. The best I can do is keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you best of luck. 

1 minute ago, Sylvaen said:

It's okay, I also assumed they were different until I looked more closely. Unfortunately I can't advise with that, but the thread I linked contains some solutions. Some of them worked for some people, others not.. I completely understand your frustration and disappointment. The best I can do is keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you best of luck. 

Thanks for help!

Well,you are trying at least so its all good..However,I don't see the thread you mentioned linked anywhere..

If links are not working you can just tell me which section of the forums is that thread on and its title if you don't mind.

3 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Thanks for help!

Well,you are trying at least so its all good..However,I don't see the thread you mentioned linked anywhere..

If links are not working you can just tell me which section of the forums is that thread on and its title if you don't mind.

Let's try this: https://goo.gl/14JkLB

That should link you to the right topic.. :)

42 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Thank you! :)

Yes,I can see the link now.

I have the SAME exact issue as you with the skill delay, the chat is fine and the ping/packet loss are just fine, Please dude if you manage to fix it let me know, I can't play the game right now. the support did not help AT ALL. and the issue is only in blade and soul. Don't forget me if you solve it....thanks

6 hours ago, Eledark said:

I have the SAME exact issue as you with the skill delay, the chat is fine and the ping/packet loss are just fine, Please dude if you manage to fix it let me know, I can't play the game right now. the support did not help AT ALL. and the issue is only in blade and soul. Don't forget me if you solve it....thanks

I am trying to resolve it with the support atm..If I manage to fix,I will let you know.

I have the same problem and always disconnect from server after 5-10 min. So I formatted and clean installed OS (Windows 10) ,installed driver, upgrade driver, checked directX, Finally, installed game and update patch. No antivirus and disabled firewall. Ha Ha Ha ........ Always disconnect from server

3 hours ago, Nattapol said:

I have the same problem and always disconnect from server after 5-10 min. So I formatted and clean installed OS (Windows 10) ,installed driver, upgrade driver, checked directX, Finally, installed game and update patch. No antivirus and disabled firewall. Ha Ha Ha ........ Always disconnect from server

Thanks for sharing!

I'd prefer to uninstall than have to format my OS for that..It wastes much time.

so,there is no hope to be able to properly play the game again? :S

I am still trying to resolve the issue with the Bns support but I am starting to lose hope it will ever get fixed.

Did they told u that it was ur ISP problem? But is it really our ISP's problem? I also having dc same error code both my ISP and NCSoft support team r looking at it. It has been 4 days since I can't played. Just now I managed to login n play for 30mins b4 it dc me again.

2 hours ago, Nata said:

Did they told u that it was ur ISP problem? But is it really our ISP's problem? I also having dc same error code both my ISP and NCSoft support team r looking at it. It has been 4 days since I can't played. Just now I managed to login n play for 30mins b4 it dc me again.

Well tbh,not exactly but kinda..

They did tell me my problem might be from the DNS provided by my ISP but then asked me to use a google public DNS but that didn't solve the issue then they asked me to clean DNS cache using CMD,use MSConfig to disable start up stuff etc,temporarily disable antivirus,running blade and soul.exe as admin and finally doing file repair from game launcher..

I followed all these instructions and the issue still didn't get resolved..Still tons of delays in the quest area,still fast dc with same error.

2 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Well tbh,not exactly but kinda..

They did tell me my problem might be from the DNS provided by my ISP but then asked me to use a google public DNS but that didn't solve the issue then they asked me to clean DNS cache using CMD,use MSConfig to disable start up stuff etc,temporarily disable antivirus,running blade and soul.exe as admin and finally doing file repair from game launcher..

I followed all these instructions and the issue still didn't get resolved..Still tons of delays in the quest area,still fast dc with same error.

They told me the exact *cricket*ing same which doesn't make no sense at all since even using my 3G phone connection has the same results.. i don't know whats wrong with NCsoft. Even back in Aion days they were very unhelpful..

12 hours ago, Eledark said:

They told me the exact *cricket*ing same which doesn't make no sense at all since even using my 3G phone connection has the same results.. i don't know whats wrong with NCsoft. Even back in Aion days they were very unhelpful..

I am sadly dissatisfied with their service till now..They are polite and interactive,I give them that (speaking of their support) but I feel there is lack of honesty and no full disclosure about the cause of the issue at first place..

I sent them a mail yesterday and told them: "If the problem is from the game server itself,I for one will respect that if you let us know."

I got no reply till now.

Its not the first business to do this..That seems like a common trend for many businesses nowadays sadly.

They blame external factors for the cause of error and one of these external factors is the customer's use of the product etc so they end up blaming the customer rather than blaming internal factors from the business or the game server itself at first place..

I do understand they think it would make them look bad or get people angry if they let people know the cause of error is from game server itself but on contrast,it would gain them more respect and more good reputation because,honesty of business tends to make many customers satisfied..

What if they tell us its a game issue and they will try to fix ASAP or next patch?Why do all the reasons have to be from "my" ISP or "my" antivirus or "my" "insert any other word"?

If the cause of the problem is my computer or ISP etc,then how come my game has been working pretty fine for first month if not more?Then it kept working fine but problem started to show up in cross server dungeons only every now and then..Explain please.

The cause of the problem might include something wrong with my ISP or computer etc but its not me alone,there must be something wrong with game server or something related to blade and soul itself that was the catalyst for my problem (if there is any) to show up because,it used to work pretty fine,so what happened?How are other games like LOL working properly with no delays nor lags at all where in blade and soul,I am having delays and dcs?

If anyone from NCsoft staff reads this,I hope you don't get it wrong..This post is not meant to be offensive but its an honest expression of my dissatisfaction of your services and I hope you have a recovery plan to fix this issue.Its your game,its your reputation,its your profits.

@Eledark

@Nata

@Nattapol

Bns support sent me a mail again later and asked me about my location,my ISP etc and then asked me to do a ping plotter test and send them the report..I did what they asked.

I received another mail from them after some good time and they tell me that according to this report, my connection is suffering from packet loss.That's what causes my character to "snap back" or "rubberband" to previous location and eventually disconnects because,the server thinks I am no longer active due to not receiving enough data in said period of time.They said I should contact my ISP and let them see the ping plotter report.. ^_^

I say they changed some setup last updates which probably made my connection with their server get worse..I say that because,I used to have no delays at all in Bns for a month or more though I used same connection I am still using till now and because,my game is not having any lag or delay on LOL NA server and I bet you know how big LOL is. (speaking in terms of player base etc)

Solution:

Solution imo is that I shouldn't bother with game anymore..Its a great game but latest game setups are forcibly preventing me from playing it anymore and I have nothing to do about it but just hope that they get back to old setup so we can play again.

A guild mate told me that solution would be going for BDO instead..Yea,joining a competitor game in general is a good solution too at least till this one is fixed.(if it will ever be fixed)

1 hour ago, Oxygen said:

@Eledark

@Nata

@Nattapol

Bns support sent me a mail again later and asked me about my location,my ISP etc and then asked me to do a ping plotter test and send them the report..I did what they asked.

I received another mail from them after some good time and they tell me that according to this report, my connection is suffering from packet loss.That's what causes my character to "snap back" or "rubberband" to previous location and eventually disconnects because,the server thinks I am no longer active due to not receiving enough data in said period of time.They said I should contact my ISP and let them see the ping plotter report.. ^_^

I say they changed some setup last updates which probably made my connection with their server get worse..I say that because,I used to have no delays at all in Bns for a month or more though I used same connection I am still using till now and because,my game is not having any lag or delay on LOL NA server and I bet you know how big LOL is. (speaking in terms of player base etc)

Solution:

Solution imo is that I shouldn't bother with game anymore..Its a great game but latest game setups are forcibly preventing me from playing it anymore and I have nothing to do about it but just hope that they get back to old setup so we can play again.

A guild mate told me that solution would be going for BDO instead..Yea,joining a competitor game in general is a good solution too at least till this one is fixed.(if it will ever be fixed)

I was told the exact same Bullshit, and my connection is just fine. And other games are fine aswell, And yeah i will probably be moving to BDO, was thinking of that just today actually..this game didn't deliver anyway or not as much as i expected it to deliver.

@Eledark

@Nata

@Nattapol

The issue has finally been resolved.

I have not been able to try if it was resolved in cross server or not yet because,I am a bit busy these days but other than that,I am not having anymore delays in game in general.

How it got fixed?

I am not sure but yesterday,I was automatically forced to do a 600 mb repair before I could open the game but then when I logged in,I was still having delays.

I just tried to log in earlier today and it wouldn't let me in as if there was maintenance although today is Sunday but then after a little while,I manage to log in and I find I have no more delays.

I personally didn't try to change anything and my ISP is the same so I guess that last automatic 600 mb repair update fixed the issue?

If that's the case then thanks for finally fixing it..I hope it got fixed for others as well.

*sigh* I almost gave up hope game would be fixed again.

20 hours ago, Oxygen said:

@Eledark

@Nata

@Nattapol

The issue has finally been resolved.

I have not been able to try if it was resolved in cross server or not yet because,I am a bit busy these days but other than that,I am not having anymore delays in game in general.

How it got fixed?

I am not sure but yesterday,I was automatically forced to do a 600 mb repair before I could open the game but then when I logged in,I was still having delays.

I just tried to log in earlier today and it wouldn't let me in as if there was maintenance although today is Sunday but then after a little while,I manage to log in and I find I have no more delays.

I personally didn't try to change anything and my ISP is the same so I guess that last automatic 600 mb repair update fixed the issue?

If that's the case then thanks for finally fixing it..I hope it got fixed for others as well.

*sigh* I almost gave up hope game would be fixed again.

Not sure if it's fixed for me, I played this morning and still had the same issue, Oh well. I didn't LOVE bns anwyay was just playing it with friends. Moving on to BDO i guess.

Archived