Upgrade My WL Weapon to Siren pre patch?

LOLCats

Hey Guys,

Ive been traveling for work and what not so i just got my WL to Level 45 Saturday.   I like the gameplay for now better than my BM.  Now this patch is being pushed this week...

Question:   My warlock weapon is at True Profane and I have all the items needed to go to Awakened Siren... I doubt i will have time to get it to True or Awakened Pirate by patch day.

So should i upgrade to Awakened Siren now?   Will i save any gold or have any benefit vs upgrading later on the new path?

awakaned pirate for easy life, because silverfrost transformation stone for new weapon path is going to be pain in the wallet

here simple tree for weapon path after patch :       

------------------awakaned siren------------------------------------------  true siren-----------awakened pirate-----------  true pirate

|                                                                                                             |                                                                       |

true profane------oath breaker-------awakaned oath breaker--------true oath breaker---------awakaned breeze-----true breeze

meanwhile oathbreaker- true breeze require you to use silverfrost stone which is going to be super expensive

i expect the new mats will be super spendy to start for sure.   I am kinda pissed like the other people about the new content being basically right after the leveling challenge ended... i figured id have a couple weeks to get to pirate...  

So if i go to Awakened Siren here would be my new path?

Awakened Siren> True Siren > True OathBreaker > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze?  

Just now, Rocketman said:

yeah well guess what, its surprise from ncsoft LOLCats

fixed for you

Archived