Weapons after next patch

wowywow

So i was just wondering...  After next patch our weapons will be replaced with something else and somewhere i saw it goes like this profane to oath breaker...  True siren to true oath breaker and so on...  /  it was called like that where \ and from where you upgrade it normaly and i heard it is going to be alot more expensive  now iam wondering if its going to be like i saw it and if so will awekend siren going to be awekend oath breaker.  And should i upgrade from profane to siren? 

Left click Image, then click 'full size' in bottom left corner.

we now also know, Devil Weapon will be called Oathbreaker and Gale weapon will be called Breeze

bassically if your at Profane stage you will go , Profane > Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze

While if you at awakened Pirate stage now you will go  Awakened Pirate > True Pirate > True Breeze.

Cost wise currently you want to be at Awakened Pirate stage before patch, but it will not be a big problem if you are not, after patch there will be more dailys and obviously there will be the leveling gold rewards, so although the weapon upgrade path from Profane does look to cost more I believe it will balance out

2fPHzkk.png

31 minutes ago, wowywow said:

Answer me like this if i have awakend siren i will get awakend version of that weapon rigth? 

Looking at the weapon paths, you would continue to True Siren which would then evolve into True Oathbreaker

this is all I have seen them 'officially' state:

The upgrade path when level 50 content is released will be similar to what Taiwan is currently using.

***NOTE: The names are not final for the level 50 weapons.
True Profane will be able to upgrade to Devil weapon
True Siren will be able to upgrade to True Devil weapon
True Pirate will be able to upgrade to True Breeze (Gale) weapon

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46gyq6/ncsoft_staff_ama/d0541zc

7 minutes ago, Grillz said:

They won't. Because you didn't understand something they should compensate you? I'm sorry..what? 

Cause i said so...  You invest time and gold to weapon and you dont get weapon you thought you will...  So i have a right to wish...  Don't I?!  DON'T I?!?!?!

I must admit announcing new content is fine, BUT announcing its coming in 2 days is just the worst PR and content management I have ever seen, especially when it greatly affects what many players in the game are currently working on 

You have the right to wish, but like every one of us, ya'll *cricket*ed. I guess Ncsoft WANTS us to buy gold just so we can rush into our awakened/true pirate :') great content release ncsoft. I mean...introducing a level challenge and right afterwards the new content without giving people a chance to gear their fresh lvl 45 which received a reward to aid them in their 'gearing' quest? Like, despite the majority being like NO DONT DO IT. You still carry on with it and announce the patch 2 DAYS before its release? Splendid!

7 minutes ago, Grillz said:

You have the right to wish, but like every one of us, ya'll *cricket*ed. I guess Ncsoft WANTS us to buy gold just so we can rush into our awakened/true pirate :') great content release ncsoft. I mean...introducing a level challenge and right afterwards the new content without giving people a chance to gear their fresh lvl 45 which received a reward to aid them in their 'gearing' quest? Like, despite the majority being like NO DONT DO IT. You still carry on with it and announce the patch 2 DAYS before its release? Splendid!

I completely agree, And still even with the ultra short notice there is NO official info at all NO patch notes, NOTHING, all we have is rumours and info from players of other Asian versions, which is nice to have but as we already know, nothing is ever the same., personally this is the worst content update and notice announcement I have ever seen in 15 years of playing MMORPGS and that also includes 4 years of playing BnS on CN servers, they NEVER did anything like this.

Archived