New Player

Mavelock

I am so new I haven't even downloaded the game yet.  I love MMOs, however, I am very much over leveling characters.  What is the fastest way to level in BnS? (including store bought items)

Thanks in advance for your response

You can currently hit the level cap of 45 in about 1-3 days if you follow the story and do most blue quests (Essentially side quests).

You don't even need any special items for it.

Surveys you get when leveling will also give you most essential items for upgrading your gear, up until level 36.

Of course, if you find yourself interested in the story, leveling might take an extra day or two.

If you pay real money for Exp multipliers... you can reach max level in 12-15 hours by doing mainly questing and grinding mobs at some points. There are several video guides on this topic, look them up. But if not, I would say about a few days if you play a lot and focus on doing it as fast as possible.

-Ra9eQuit

Theres 3 good guides out there to reach max quickly. but i suggest you to acutally take the time and play thru the quest,  its very unlike most mmorpg. and i do believe you like to settle in,  

Heres a few basic guidelines. you gonna need alot of Unsealing charms on max level, so dont waste them.   Use Stalker soulshield>(jadestone you can buy level 20)> Golden deva(28 Scorching sands) > Lycan(36) >Profane (42 Orchard of Souls)
This way you dont have to spend unsealing and are preapred for 45. at 45 i do suggest getting nightshade essences and spend them on wheel in BSH 24,  they will give you a good basic to build on.   ( i went from profane to lab set but that require you having good clan mates to help you out or owe you) 

Focus on upgrading weapon early and as quickly as possible, If you have any gold i do suggest get a Attack power gem it will also boost your leveling speed alot. 

What you need to remember some classes require alot of time to master, where others like summoners and blade dancers has pretty low learning curve. and classes like Force master and destroyer are easy to do OK with but still need a more depth understanding of cds and alike to use.   I do suggest you to stay away from assasasin as your first,   most ´ main´ sin drop them after 1-3 weeks and have spend alot of play time on them.  But Its all on your prefences.

Archived