mushin's tower 3F last boss / blackram supply chain 4man bug

Dguard

mushin's tower 3F last boss ( Bomani ) reset's 2 time's on a row for me this is not the first time 
and only reset's if i play with my warlock 
blackram supply chain 4 man first 3 boss's drop only locked Moonwater weapon chest when i play with my friend i thout its a bug coz we didn't use the dungeon lobby after that we used the dungeon lobby and still the first 3 boss's drop locked Moonwater weapon chest why ....????? when i do 6 man i get soulshield and poharan's perfume ....????????

I read something in the chat that the 2 skill of WL will cause the reset. Don't know if that´s true. Otherwise, he resets if he gets out of the inner circle but I believe you know that.

For BSH it's the normal loot in 4 man. Just run it if you want the costume otherwise it's useless. For loot use 6 man.

6 hours ago, Dguard said:

blackram supply chain 4 man first 3 boss's drop only locked Moonwater weapon chest

its not a bug, all 4m dungeons last boss is the only boss that drops loot. wouldn't be a harder version of the dungeon if you could get loot from every boss now would it.

Archived