Bots everywhere

Shevi

I finally decided to do arena on my FM. I played 9 matches out of which 8 were with bots. Sad to admit, but once I almost lost to one of them. Thankfully they die pretty fast when I cast meteors and they have burn debuff on them. I don't support bots, but thanks to them I'm Gold now. oWo

On 3/18/2016 at 5:44 PM, Shevi said:

Haven't fought a single human in the past 5 hours. Do people actually play in 1v1 or is it just tons of bots fighting other bots.

Imagine how *cricket*in bad devs are if they cant find a solution in a 5 yo game! Crap solutions to no solutions, above the bot problem is macro( bigger problem) and hacker problem! Game isnt made for EU/NA! Sorry but crap quality for our high standards!

This is just stupidity, just went 6-7 games and all destro bots...and if thats wasnt enough for my BM... there is a new kind of destro bots a lot faster, anicanceling, using macros, after i die they just use 5 more skills around my body...wtf...and they grip u every 10 seconds...and bring u to the wall, where u cant even roll back......and rekt u using macros...

Blade and Bots. They want to make this E-sport? with all the lag/freezes and bots everywhere? 

I really love this game ,but its unplayabile .I heard they will be some optimisations with patch 50- we will see .I probably have too many ecpectations -its well -a known company that always had problems of this type,nothing new.

I totally love the game and all of NCsoft games -buuuttt : i can't pvp with 6 sec freezes and with chat spamming continously when i am trying to do Labirynth .:/

Archived