Preparing for Level 50 and New Content Release?

Karrya

Can someone give me a detailed run down of all the things I need to do and have completed in order to be ready for the level 50 content release?  I'm hearing so many different answers, and everyone has a different opinion, I'm so confused.  I'm still in the process of upgrading my weapon and accessories, and am trying to get them finished as quickly as possible, but I still feel like I'm missing other things too.  Is there a certain point I should stop leveling my weapon and accessories, because some people are saying to just get it to awakened siren and others are saying its better to get it to pirate?  I just want to make sure I'm ready and prepared for the next content release so I don't start the release off behind everyone else. =/

1 minute ago, Karrya said:

Can someone give me a detailed run down of all the things I need to do and have completed in order to be ready for the level 50 content release?  I'm hearing so many different answers, and everyone has a different opinion, I'm so confused.  I'm still in the process of upgrading my weapon and accessories, and am trying to get them finished as quickly as possible, but I still feel like I'm missing other things too.  Is there a certain point I should stop leveling my weapon and accessories, because some people are saying to just get it to awakened siren and others are saying its better to get it to pirate?  I just want to make sure I'm ready and prepared for the next content release so I don't start the release off behind everyone else. =/

I would also like to know this especially if accs will be getting new upgrade paths. For the weapon its basically the higher u get it now the farther ahead in the new path ull be which is apparently cheaper. Im not too familiar with the future content so idk for sure but yea i wanna know what kinda gears coming and stuff

Archived