Question about Premium Membership...

BattleKat

1 minute ago, BattleKat said:

If i pay the membership with my in game NCoins, i will get the costume item? because i just have NCoins and it seems like the 30days packs dont have anything which have no sense sinse is basically the same...

You won't get the Hongmoon Feather if you buy it in-game for NCoins, but you'll get silver dragon for 365-days one. Hongmoon Feather is exclusive to recurring subscription:

For a limited time receive the Hongmoon Black Feather when you sign up for a recurring membership!

13 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

=/ that have no sense, i guess they havent programed it correctly yet.

Actually from what it looks like they're going to remove the premium membership from in-game store. I don't know of any plans to let Hongmoon Feather come with in-game Premium purchase.

Just now, Enhance said:

Actually from what it looks like they're going to remove the premium membership from in-game store. I don't know of any plans to let Hongmoon Feather come with in-game Premium purchase.

Hmm, i see, and now that i have your attention, could you explain me how the premium points work? i have premium and also bought some costumes and i have 11990 points, but idk how did i get them, could you explain me that pls?

Hmm, i see, and now that i have your attention, could you explain me how the premium points work? i have premium and also bought some costumes and i have 11990 points, but idk how did i get them, could you explain me that pls?

When you use NCoin to buy anything from the store, you get Premium points, which act somewhat like "Experience points" for your premium membership. As your premium membership "levels up", you get better perks from being premium.

You get 10 points for each NCoin spent. 

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

When you use NCoin to buy anything from the store, you get Premium points, which act somewhat like "Experience points" for your premium membership. As your premium membership "levels up", you get better perks from being premium.

You get 10 points for each NCoin spent. 

Oh wait, so is not another currency, i though i could pay for more items using the Premium points, theres anywhere that could explain me what each lvl do? also, if i dont pay a second month, i will lose the lvls?

Oh wait, so is not another currency, i though i could pay for more items using the Premium points, theres anywhere that could explain me what each lvl do? also, if i dont pay a second month, i will lose the lvls?

They're not a currency, they're more like experience points. And you don't lose the points, they stay on your account forever. Whenever you reactivate your Premium membership, you'll have whatever-rank-premium you had before. 

You can see the list of ranks here:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

or in-game by pressing P->Premium Membership->Benefits and scrolling through pages.

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

They're not a currency, they're more like experience points. And you don't lose the points, they stay on your account forever. Whenever you reactivate your Premium membership, you'll have whatever-rank-premium you had before. 

You can see the list of ranks here:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

or in-game by pressing P->Premium Membership->Benefits and scrolling through pages.

o.oU wow...lvl 10 is very scary OP, the boosts and reductions are huge...

3 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

o.oU wow...lvl 10 is very scary OP, the boosts and reductions are huge...

Actually it's not as good. The only notable thing in it is the amount of registered lots on AH, and Rank 9's best perk is remote vault.

Well i am looking mostly at the Commision fees and the Hongmoon Coins, the rest ya is not really useful. but 50% commision is a good amount if you are selling expensive items, some would rather spam at chat and trade them instead of sell them because of the fee.

Archived