Level 50 class balance

Mighty

Hello.

Is there a tier list for classes at the level 50 patch, for PvP? Yes, I know, skill. Still, if some classes appear in twice/three times as often on leaderboards than others, I'll say class is a factor besides skill.

Is there a way to check other versions leaderboard without having to install them?

Thank you!

Only publicly-available version is a now-old season in Korea (before Soul Fighter even existed). The balance version we have now is just 1 patch behind Korea, and our next patch will bring us up to speed in terms of direct ability balance. The leading classes over there last season were KFM and Assassin. Assassin had a long history of being overpowered there and probably has more skilled players of the class filling the ranks than if it were released in our current state. Summoner and FM brought up the rear.

Note that there are very few real changes coming at 50. We're mainly just getting more ability points and HM abilities. 45HM5 is 12 skill points behind 50HM10.

Thank you for the quick answer!

Do you know if the other classes (namely Warlock, BM and BD) were far behind KFM and Assassin? Any idea if those two were OP, or just had more players playing them then the rest?

KFM is probably just OP and has gotten a lot of balance changes since, though I don't see those changes really making KFM weaker. Warlock was doing fairly well and was nerfed a good bit -- we have the post-nerf version. Assassin, like I said, is probably at least partially due to the long history of the class being powerful, but it's strongly over-represented, especially at the very top. It doesn't hurt that Assassin does well against KFMs. KFM was just under 20% of the population, and Assassins are probably feeding on that. Summoner was just under 10% of the population, with FM the only one significantly below. BM and BD are doing fine. Destroyer have a lot of players in the top 1000, but are doing rather poorly at the very top (Git gud = don't get rekt by a gimmicky punish class with terrible neutral game).

Archived