Need Tips for Brightstone Solo (FM)

SabreIshi

Tired of not having gold to buy mats for my gear and parties are just bad for that place. I just want tips for a reliable way of running brightstone as a force master so I can enjoy the game and gear my characters.

Current gear
Awakened Infernal Accessories lvl 10
Siren Bracelet/Belt lvl 5

True Profane Wep lvl 10 (25 AP, 150 Instant Recovery on Crit, 110 Bonus on CC, 180 bonus on Attack)

AP 377
Crit 40%

Burn Build

its hard to find a real video on a real run .

its not  the same server and same version . basicaly its not the same game .

but with this gear will be very very hard to do it . a special for new player in this game . im too new :) . but i play with summ and its little easyer .make more ap , hp and crit and u will do it .

more naryu runs i will say . for the shield .

Just now, rocnogu said:

its hard to find a real video on a real run .

its not  the same server and same version . basicaly its not the same game .

but with this gear will be very very hard to do it . a special for new player in this game . im too new :) . but i play with summ and its little easyer .make more ap , hp and crit and u will do it .

more naryu runs i will say . for the shield .

Cant do nayru because people have AP clause.

who have ? today i do naryu with WL 45 hm1 24k hp 350ap. 

gues what , they all die and i was the last standing .

but iv see the guide . i KNOW what the boss do and why. even when .

look for guides , they help me a lot for this .

well , i die like 10 times before manage to make (brightstone) run :)  

Just now, rocnogu said:

who have ? today i do naryu with WL 45 hm1 24k hp 350ap. 

gues what , they all die and i was the last standing .

but iv see the guide . i KNOW what the boss do and why. even when .

look for guides , they help me a lot for this .

well , i die like 10 times before manage to make (brightstone) run :)  

The issue isnt knowing how to do the dungeon, its even getting into it. I cant get into a party because of my AP. Every single time Ive tried to go into one, they disband.

yes , and then i search a new one :)

the first PT die so i find a new one .

not sure which pic is which . the redacted one is on the second pt .

4234513.jpg

123412341234.jpg

but basicaly. yes. u can do it :)

searh info for shields. which one u need .and guide . a good one for the dung.

In all seriousness, it's really your crit % and probably your crit dmg % that is the problem. They aren't high enough so you'll need to be more cautious. It'll take more time but you should be able to complete it. I've used to solo brightstone for merry potters recipe back then before everyone got doped up on high ap drugs.

If you really need money I would suggest just farming Junghado, Mushin 8.1 and 8.2. Very easy for FM. They all have a chance to give you honorary ornaments(20g each). Much faster and easier then Naryu. And if not, they can give you stylish and extravagant pouches. The gems will stack up and can give you some money while you wait for the ornaments. However, you will lose 30 silver every time cuz of ticket.

Stuff to do first:

Switch Instant Recovery Amethyst to Life Leech Amethyst, Bonus Attack Ruby to Crit Ruby, Can get rid of CC Citrine and use crit sapphire or hp recovery emerald instead. This is determined by your diamond gem. 25 AP diamond can be switch to def or block. Try to get Siren Bracelet with both crit dmg and crit. It's best one. Windshock bracelet only for elitist player. Damage increase isn't worth it. Plus it's a Naryu item. Get endless tower soulshields if yours are still behind. It's easiest one to get. Pump your soulshields with elite crit soulshields from E. Fleet. Cheapest for moderate gains no soulstones needed.

Stuff to remember:

*Remember to use ice skills. ice skills boost defensive state by a max 15%. If you use def diamond, this usually mean you can stop 40% of damage.  If you use block diamond, it stops more dmg if you have good def but it must first trigger a block.

*You can also spec into Heatwave if you want to have breathing room. Simplest way to cast Heatwave: turn around, run straight, cast it. All mobs follow into circle. Detonate Heatwave. Advance way: use heatwave as a skill replacement and anicancel it. Then deto it on next rotation.

*Divine veil T4S1 heals 1% of your max HP every time you get hit while in it. If you are dying: chug pot first then Divine Veil/Ice Armor/Frost Sheath. If really desperate divine veil then Ice Armor/Frost Sheath while in it. It'll heal you a decent amount 60% - 100% HP. 

*Meteor Shower on enemies with burn does around 3x dmg vs without. Don't ever cast meteor shower on enemies who aren't burning. very low dps.

*When there is a lot of mobs grab one of them and then cast devastate on the rest of them.

*If you jump sideways you move  faster and further than just walking sideways/backwards. Some ground attacks also misses. You will also auto turn to attack on some skills. This is why you see some FMs hop like bunnies. I don't hop though. I just walk straight through the bosses and mobs on frontal/cone aoes.

1. First boss battle:

Use dragonchar T3S1.

Blazing Palm T4S3 for heals and aoe dmg.

Impact T3S2 for aoe burn + stun.

Frost Nova if you are starve on points. Otherwise Dragonwhorl T4S1.

Drag all mobs into boss battle if you are confident else just kill them first.

Don't use meteor until you can get almost every mob to 5 embers. Then impact for burn before Meteor. This shouldn't be hard to do because of Dragonchar and aoe LMB.

Kill adds first because they can knock you down for boss to jump on you. Kite afterwards.

Mobs in between the bosses can be killed with the same tactic as first boss or just jump over them and skip if you are good. or suicide in boss room behind pillar. Just remember that sometimes boss will cast Frost Flower which will linger and explode if you try to chi regain in the area killing you.

2. Second boss battle:

Use dragonchar T3S1 or Blaze Beam.

Impact to Force Blast T3S3.

Don't be conservative and hold off on skills. Kill one/two gunner first then cast divine veil. Finish off the other gunners. They should heal you during this time due to veil. 

At some HP loss he will summon an assassin. Kill them because you shouldn't be able to do enough damage yet to finish battle with them alive.

*If you chose not to kill them then Phantom grab + blackout the first assassin. When 2nd assassin shows up blackout one then freeze the other.

Don't use Blazing Palm T4S2 if you are going this route cuz it will ricochet to the unconscious assassin.

After battle is finish switched back to dragonchar T3S1, Blazing Palm T4S3 and Impact T3S2.

Mobs in between can be skipped if you are a good jumper. Else if they follow when you jump over them run all the way to the dragonblood and get 2 dragonbloods then duke it out with them since you won't be able to die. If you feel uneasy just go grab another dragonblood when you lose one. And no, using dragonbloods won't effect your drop chances of getting crap. Ppl will believe anything. If you have crit sapphire equipped, this battle is easier since the mobs with shield will block your attacks granting your next attack to be a critical. And if this attack is a dragonchar every single mobs  will be guaranteed to get hit with a crit.

3. Final boss battle:

Use any build. Final battle isn't hard.

Remember to keep your def up with ice skills. Mainly frost palm. Because the orbs will shoot you.

Do not kill the orbs intentionally because you need them up to heal you while you are inside divine veil. Plus Lee Dongwon revives them if you kill them.

Since they are doing a range attack you get 100% heal from damage plus 1% max hp heal from resist.

While inside divine veil do not dodge boss attacks unless it's the green's fire breath/roll or the blues grab. you want to stay inside the veil for heals.

Eventually the orb next to you will probably die because you need to target it to keep your def up when the bosses go immune. This is fine.

Don't stray too far from green boss he will breath attack you/constantly roll at you.

When both bosses come out kill whoever you think is easier first.

If you run away from blue sometimes all he does is chuck rocks at you. This means you can hide inside veil and kill green. But other times he'll jump on you.

4. Lee Dongwon

Guys a pushover so just keep pushing him over till he runs away like a weenie.

*SECRET* Did you guys know that if you kill him and don't let him escape he is guaranteed to drop the recipes.

^ Haha J/k but you can kill him and witness his sorry ass on the ground though instead of teleporting away.

Overall run should take 12 - 15 mins.

When overgeared or gear correctly 6-10 mins.

Archived