Grasping roots right on start?

AlyssHeart

I just recently fought this summoner that seems to aim their grasping roots behind them when the match begins; 180 degrees behind them. I see the animation of the vines going towards the back and not the front.

I figured, oh, it's a bot. But no, it's a player and the grasping roots hit me even though I was 20m away or even at the starting point.

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot or video of this as this is my first time encountering such a thing and timer. It may be a bug but I am unsure.

If someone else also have experienced this, just say and I will be reassured that this is a bug.

Pretty sure I'm not lagging as well, sitting on 72-84 ping.

5 minutes ago, AlyssHeart said:

I just recently fought this summoner that seems to aim their grasping roots behind them when the match begins; 180 degrees behind them. I see the animation of the vines going towards the back and not the front.

I figured, oh, it's a bot. But no, it's a player and the grasping roots hit me even though I was 20m away or even at the starting point.

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot or video of this as this is my first time encountering such a thing and timer. It may be a bug but I am unsure.

If someone else also have experienced this, just say and I will be reassured that this is a bug.

Pretty sure I'm not lagging as well, sitting on 72-84 ping.

It's anime bug for real, Sometime my destroyer when I fight mushin on floor 8 it get bugged while I suppose to attack to the front I attack to back instead -.-

Archived